Show your Collection, v.6!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Collection, v.6!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Beautiful collection! I love the emerald peacock color. πŸ˜€

Stephanie
      Participant

I was able to trade some pieces to get a rainbow hatcher and a ruby hatcher! The rainbow arrived today, and he’s so vibrant! I’m waiting for his ruby buddy to arrive before I post pictures.

I’m two hatchers closer to completing my collection! Whee!

Pegasi1978
        Participant

My three newest additions: Inferno, Harold and Pyrite!
          Photobucket
          Harold was auctioned on ebay back in early January. I ended up being the second highest bidder on him. Well, it turned out that the highest bidder never paid for him so I ended up getting a “second chance” offer on him at the end of April.

Photobucket
          The small, but growing, collection I have with me at my parents house. Still haven’t gotten back over to the ex-husband’s to get the rest of my things.

Carolyn
          Participant

When I get a camera I’ll post pics . I have gotten rid of some but I have more coming . Mostly Flap Cats . HEE HEE.

Stephanie
            Participant

Whee! Thanks to two trades, I have now added a rainbow and a ruby hatcher to my collection! <3 <3

Wampus Dragon
              Participant

I will have a Red Fire OW soon. πŸ˜€ And three new Emps. Black Gold, Pearl White and Tiger.

Aaaaaand I just finished my Pearl royal hatcher set. Finally found the kinglet.

Stephanie
                Participant

I will have a Red Fire OW soon. πŸ˜€ And three new Emps. Black Gold, Pearl White and Tiger.

Aaaaaand I just finished my Pearl royal hatcher set. Finally found the kinglet.

Congrats! πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

Some of you may know the name Barry. They are not a forum member but they are a windstone collector. Over the past year they have purchased pyo’s from both my sister and I and they have been a real nice customer. Recently Barry sent my sister a photo of thier collection! I asked if I could post it here for you guys to see too and they said that was fine, so here are some awesome photos for every one.

Here are some emps:
                    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

more dragons!

there are males

then there are the moms

some spectrals

of course ow’s

Now check this out. I got all giddy and sparkly eyed at these photos.

It is just beyond awesome to see all these pyo’s from so manny different artists all together!

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

W-OOOOOOOOOO-W! He (she?) has an amazing collection! I think there is every color of male and mother dragon in those pictures. I had no idea the copper patina spectral had a teal jewel in his head! I had to go check the store. Awesome! Now I want one even more hehe

Thanks for sharing those Koishii!

Hannah
                      Participant

OMG BARRY!! (disclaimer: I don’t know if Barry is male or female, I just always assumed because I have a guy friend named Barry – please correct me if I’m wrong!!) I wish he would join the forums >< I actually was packing up something to send to him as I was reading this thread XD How cool!

I've been dying to see Lifebloom and Lil Lifebloom together to see how off I was on the colors too! I was a bit off, but I think they still match? Curses at myself for not thinking of making swatch cards sooner!! Oh well.. live and learn πŸ™‚

I knew Barry was a collector but WOW – I would be occupied for hours in there just squeeing over and over and over and ..

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
                        Participant

Alright so I’m SUPER excited because I got 2 Windstones in the mail today – one of which, a sculpt that I’ve been pining for ever since I first saw it.. A Sun Dragon!!!

I must thank the lovely Pixie-Dust for doing a partial trade with me on this guy (and also including a really sweet little card with him [not pictured]), he’s in AMAZING condition, no rubs scratches or anything at all – heck I think he was even dusted before he was sent out!! XD I am thoroughly impressed with this sculpt, I couldn’t keep my hands off of it for about 30 minutes!

Here he is on his new shelf on my desk, next to Grace, Rosedust, and a Zeppard Poad πŸ™‚

The second guy I got today thinks he’s so smart because he can almost completely blend in with my desk.. Look at him, so smug.

He’s found a new best friend in my Peacock Sitting Spectral though, ever since they found out that they share 2/3 of the same colors. He was sent to me from Sasha – thank you Sasha!! As a side note, I must say that both Sasha and Pixie-Dust did excellent jobs of packing these guys securely for their trips here. Thanks guys πŸ™‚

And since I was taking pictures I figured I would take some of the rest of my collection. I just counted today, and I have 21 Windstones! That means I’ve gotten almost 3 Windstones per month since I started collecting XD As you may be able to see, I’m starting to run out of shelf space!! The only one that isn’t pictured in these photos is my male brown dragon, who is currently sitting on a shelf alone along with some painting supplies. He agreed that it would be OK to keep him there until I can find a more suitable place for him XD

My Sand Fledgie is dutifully protected by his surrogate mommy, Shimmering Embers by drag0nfeathers, and my lovely little owl who likes to perch so I had to give him a little box to sit on.

A repaired young dragon that I fully intend to repaint someday (I don’t like the old green color) who is sitting in front of Lady Amalthea which was sculpted by Scenceable, the beautiful Dawn by TwinDragon1, an Emerald Male and Koondra #2 by Apari. They are all sitting in front of a blank PYO griffin and a not-so-blank PYO wolf (which is slated to be my next project when I get the time).

Artie (painted by myself), my Male Siamese Griffin, Black Gold Mother, Puffin Siamese, Toasted Pearl Curl, Copper Lilac Nettuce Poad, Black Gold Sitting Spectral, and Gilded Sky who actually belongs to my mother and isn’t included in my count of 21 πŸ™‚

Oh and some repaint or something back there too XD

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

Hannah, your collection is quite lovely! I love that Shimmering Embers! Did you do the repair on the young dragon? He’s lovely! Please don’t repaint him. There are several people out there who don’t have one who could love him as he is *looks around innocently* πŸ˜€

Hannah
                            Participant

Hehe.. yes, the young was a really minor repair job – one of the horns on his head got knocked off on his nondisplay side so you can’t even see it in that picture. I haven’t even matched the paint on it yet so it’s still the all-white of apoxy sculpt right now.

If you’d like him, send me a message πŸ™‚

Stephanie
                              Participant

Beautiful!

Wampus Dragon
                                Participant

My Emperor collection is nearing a ‘stopping’ point… Almost all are accounted for! The only production I will be missing is Emerald Peacock, and I’ll get that one soon enough. I have Ruby, Red Fire, Peacock, Old Green, Emerald, Gold, Silver, and Black Gold in my possession. Rainbow, Pearl and Old Brown on the way in the next week or two. So Empea is all that’s left(and Amethyst, whenever that’s released). Plus my Wampus Cat and Tiger Emperor. The ‘family’ is nearly all together! <3

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 427 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.