Show your collection – Part 13

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your collection – Part 13

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 459 total)
  • Author
    WeRePaNtHeR
    Participant

Citrus#1

Thanks, Etruscan. 😆  He is definitely tropical fruity and vibrant yet almost Fall like with his colors too.

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

etruscan
      Participant

Slick in a shaded corner on an overcast day … still with reflections, but not blue!

etruscan
        Participant

Butterfly Windstones – my Blue Morpho riser and Monarch spectral.

They don’t seem very excited about the daffodils.  I may try this again when the azaleas are in bloom.

GardenNinja
          Participant

Thanks, etruscan! He’s beautiful. 😀

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Miriam Silverheart
            Participant

Here is my very first Windstone! His name is Topaz and I think he is absolutely adorable! 😀

Aggie83
              Participant

@Miriam – he is (and welcome to the madness -oops, I mean world – of Windstone collecting).  😉

etruscan
                Participant

Yes, he’s very cute!  Thanks for posting photos.  It’s always fun to see Windstones in their new homes.

LZ
                  Participant

Mr. Pink came home a couple days ago. My camera washed him out. He’s getting along with the Peacock I got around 15 years ago. I kinda like the idea of having multiple colors of the same dragon. Should I get another??

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Stephanie
                    Participant

I love having more than one piece!  I like how the sculpts look different in different colors. I have two male dragons. One in silver, and one in /old/ green. No felt pad, just a stamp old. 🙂 I love them both for different reasons.

merrillannwhite
                      Participant

Lisa Z, if you haven’t yet, you should check out the conga line thread.  It is all about having the same sculpt in more than one color.  Nightcrow’s lap dragon conga is especially impressive. 😊

dragonmedley
                        Participant

Snort! Of course you should!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kim
                          Blocked

Lisa Z, I think I saw a rainbow and an amethyst male dragon in the classifieds if you are looking for more.  I have an old brown male I need to sell at some point too but I need to touch up a chip it had on its eyelid.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

The sky’s the limit, Lisa Z!
                              Some of the forum members have very impressive collections which number in the hundreds and that have more than just one sculpt in multiple colors. It’s up to you, your wallet and display space.
                              How bad is your Windstone Addiction? LOL!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Betrluk1
                              Participant

Well we moved into our new home and i finally opened my two most recent Ebay purchases. I present Lapis Buckskin mother pegasi and Over Cast fledgling dragon. I am in love with the mother but on the fence with the dragon. He is my first of this sculpt and I am trying to see if he will grow on me. otherwise i may list him for trade or sale.

Just realized my finger made a cameo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stephanie
                                Participant

Beautiful pieces!  The fledge had to grow on me too. XD

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 459 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.