Shipping delays during the COVID-19 pandemic

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Shipping delays during the COVID-19 pandemic

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Kim.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that while our area is on “Stay Home” orders we will have shipping delays for orders. I (with my runny nose/scratchy throat allergies to spring – at least I hope that’s what they are!) have begun working at different hours from our other employees. Orders will most likely not be going out the same day they are received as we usually try to do. Today, Friday March 27th, for example, I will not be in at all and orders received on the 26th and 27th will be prepared during the weekend for shipping on Monday march 30th. Some of yesterday’s orders for “Chalice” were packed last night for today’s pick up, but not all of them. I’ll be answering emailed questions from home. Thank you for your patience and continued support! Susie@windstoneeditions.com

Ela_Hara
      Participant

The important thing is for all you guys to keep safe!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
        Participant

The important thing is for all you guys to keep safe!

Hear hear! The figures can wait, we’re all supposed to be adults here.

Kim
          Blocked

Take care of yourself. I don’t think anyone is in a rush right now while most are staying home.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.