fbpx

selling my windstones… Some of them, at least.

Home Forums Administration Flea Market selling my windstones… Some of them, at least.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I was gifted a partial collection from my old friend, who no longer had room for it… And now I’m in dire need of rent money. I’ve tried selling my Hatching Empress twice on eBay, with no bites.
    Is anyone here interested? All of them are well cared for and will undergo a thorough dusting with a dry paintbrush before I send them out.
    Besides the peacock Empress, I’ve also got:
    – Emerald Peacock male dragon
    – black mother pegasus, with certificate- SOLD
    – butternut poad, lavender eyes w/ card- SOLD
    – metallic blue poad, blue eyes w/ card- SOLD
    – pearl sitting & crouching griffin chicks- crouching has certificate- ON EBAY

Also Puffin (facing left) stone kitten, and a few PYOs that need to be finished… One is an original mold griffin, with the softer feather pattern. I’d like to finish the PYOs myself, but is there a decent market for them?
    thanks for looking πŸ™‚ I hope we can help each other out!

dragonmedley
    Participant

Honestly, for the PYOs, it all depends on the paint job and if it speaks to someone. I’ve seen totally awesome paint jobs, but they’re not for me.

If you’re thinking of selling without finishing the paint job, that’s something else entirely.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

All right, thank you much… I have one PYO I snagged at a garage sale (for $10!!!) that is painted as a parakeet, but it needs… more oomph. The other two are black at the moment. I think the older one has orange eyes, and the other has green.
      if I do paint them myself, is there decent interest? πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I would maybe buy them off of you with the black base coat on them so I can paint them. πŸ™‚

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

SoyoKazeStudio
        Participant

Pm’d you about the poad πŸ™‚

darjeb
          Participant

Whoever your friend that gifted you he/she is really great you lucked out.

Darjeb- Yeah, she’s awesome. Too awesome sometimes! I have to give her a cut of what I sell these for, haha. That was the only way she agreed not to hate me for getting rid of them. She still has some anyway, she just had too many to pack.

I’ve gotten a lot of responses about mainly the metallic blue Poad and the mother pegasus. Those two, I’ll put up on eBay and link you guys to the auction! I don’t want to be unfair and just pick someone, so it’ll be easier this way.

METALLIC BLUE POAD on eBay!!!
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140453176078

Sorry, guys… this was the easiest way :/

Nicole
            Participant

no pictures? πŸ˜•

I know!! I’m going to try again tomorrow… The computer I use has dial-up, and takes forever to upload, and it usually times out πŸ™

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.