Second to none!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Second to none!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Hi guys, I haven’t been around here much lately, but I miss this place!! (And you guys too) I just needed to say … vent? Whine? Compliment? Not sure 😉

There are other inanimate objects in my life, and am a part of online communities who are passionate about the same things…like this place! Well, these other forums that I venture to are getting me down. They really made me appreciate you guys, the business, and everything else this forum has to offer (emotional support, etc) Like, this one forum, you cannot even browse their classifieds until you have posted 100 times in other threads (and they check to see if your posts have only that in mind).  One other doesnt allow a singature until you have been invited to join a team, only then can you express yourself with a signature. Very “clicky” and unwelcoming. Visually, these forums are unappealing, as signatures are over the top long! I have to scroll two lengths to get to the next post. The use of acronyms for products is so much so, you lose track of what the heck ppl are talking about. Then this other forum has a comment at the beginning of every new thread ” no pictures and if you want to chat, do it by PM” …they dont even let you trail off a bit, and allow others to join in! I have tried other forums, but I like to stick with the busiest ones. The ones that dont have any activity for 10 days, don’t interest me.

Anyway, all this to say, we have it good here! I appreciate the contacts I have made in the 7-8 years I have been here. I dont think i’ll be saying that about these other forums…but maybe by then, customer service will have gotten back to me about the inquiry I made 2 weeks ago : D  We’re lucky here 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

merrillannwhite
      Participant

Got to agree with you.  This is a great group.

Kim
        Blocked

I haven’t been on any other forums so maybe that’s a good thing but I agree this one is great and so is the customer service here!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
          Keymaster

I’ve always insisted that we make it  OK for people to go off-topic in a thread on this forum. Other forums are usually strict about that,  but I think  some of the best conversations happen when people are free to ramble. Maybe it makes a mess of the topics but , oh well.

Bodine
            Participant

We all appreciate this forum and all associated with it,Windstone folks most whole-heartedly included.💕

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Azurielle
              Participant

This forum is, and has remained, unique and welcoming for all the years I’ve been apart of it. The people here tend to bend over backwards to help and there’s never a lot of snark or cliques, or anything.

Keeper of the Fledgings

StormDancer
                Participant

I fully agree. This is the best forum that I have come across. To the point that I dont even bother logging into any others anymore.

Thank you to eveyone that keeps this forum so wonderfully alive and supportive!

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.