Scheduled Site Maintenance 6/26 11:30pm Pacific

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Scheduled Site Maintenance 6/26 11:30pm Pacific

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Clay
    Keymaster

The Windstone site will be offline for scheduled maintenance June 26th, beginning at 11:30 pm PDT (that’s Pacific Daylight Time).

The site will be down for approximately 1 hour.

Sorry for any inconvenience (but really you should be in bed by then anyway!)

Thank you for the advance notice. It helps those of us with insomnia who surf the net late at night from freaking out when the site is down. So I really appreciate the information.

Carolyn
      Participant

I had to do it several times before it let me in . Posting isn’t much fun either because you have to post subject when all I want to do it reply .
        Logging in is a nightmare . I have to request a change of passward everytime I log in .

It works fine now . Thanks .

scenceable
        Participant

I’m noticing some issues now?

One is that the first few words of people’s replies post twice. The other is that the ordering of threads has gone weird, I’ll click to see the last page, the bottom will show the last page highlighted, but I’ll be seeing posts from the first page of the thread. And if I click page 1, all the newest posts show up. So I think they’ve flipped around for some reason.

I didn’t have any trouble logging in… though I have mine set to always stay logged in. 🙂

scenceable
          Participant

just to note, the post I just made, at least on my computer, went above all the old posts. So the newest are coming out at the top now.

Carolyn
            Participant

Having to include subject is no fun . Can’t ignore it either . You’ll have to do it over because it won’t post without it .

Jennifer
              Keymaster

We are working on fixing these issues. They were not done on purpose.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

What is all the info at the bottom of the each page? It has company names and their respective phone numbers…are they sponsors or something?

I did struggle logging in. I cannot seem to find the setting to stay logged in all the time.

Pam

What is all the info at the bottom of the each page? It has company names and their respective phone numbers…are they sponsors or something?

I did struggle logging in. I cannot seem to find the setting to stay logged in all the time.

The dealer list was on the bottom of each page. It is fixed now.
                  I don’t think there is a setting to stay logged in all the time, but I stay logged in *most* of the time anyway even after leaving the site and restarting the computer.

Tara
                  Participant

Even when you tell it to remember you(at log in) it still gives you the boot after a while. I find I can usually stay logged in for 2 weeks to a month before I have to log back in again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.