fbpx

Saw a Windstone in Star Trek!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Saw a Windstone in Star Trek!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kiera
    Participant

In the Star Trek: Enterprise series, episode “Civilization”. The shop keeper is repairing a Small Panther Gargoyle when Archer walks in.

Melody
      Keymaster

In the Star Trek: Enterprise series, episode “Civilization”. The shop keeper is repairing a Small Panther Gargoyle when Archer walks in.

Oh wow!
        They used to show up pretty often in the “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” show

Nightcrow
        Participant

That is so cool! Nice to know that Windstone will carry on making beautiful things into the 24th century. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melody
          Keymaster

I am glad people will still be repairing them

StormDancer
            Participant

Buffy the Vampire Slayer had a spin off called “Angel” I’ve seen Windstone Unicorns in it too.

Looking for:
              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.