Ribbons!!!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Ribbons!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

That’s fantastic!!

Yeah! AWESOME!
      This PROVES that the Idiot at that other fair or place you were selling your art at earlier this year didn’t know anything. At the next show or fair you have a booth at, maybe have these photos posted proving your art are award winners and worth it!
      Just think, if you had sold any of these then, you wouldn’t have been able to enter them at this Fair and won those wonderful prizes and recognition. I’m a firm believer that everything happens for a reason!

Congrats! 🙂

I know right?

And thank you so much everyone!

This month has been crazy packed! Our county fair was this week, the North Idaho Fair is next week, I was invited for a booth and to join the planning committee for Sandemonium, our first local comicon thats on the 29th, and then I think the Spokane Interstate Fair is the following week, and a few are whispering in the shop that we should push for that too. Fairs are fun! I now get why all the moms with kids that enter all the regional fairs said fair month is nuts!

Just finished my silent auction piece for the con! And I found out some more amazing news thats kind of in the air right now, but could really get Weasels on Easels going, so i’ll wait to announce that…

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Susie
      Keymaster

How fun! Congratulations!

Zelda
        Participant

Your work is beautiful, congrats on all of your ribbons!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Art

Congratulation for your achievements. Great work, keep it up with spirit.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.