Reptangle

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Reptangle

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Scathach
    Participant

Hi Melody,

I know you’re busy with sculpting and grab bags, but I’d love to see more of your story.

I enjoyed “The Vigilent” and you left me hanging!

When you get time (ha, ha right?) do you think you’ll be able to give us more?

I know there’s more story.

Thanks

Life is beautiful.

Melody
      Keymaster

Hi Melody,

I know you’re busy with sculpting and grab bags, but I’d love to see more of your story.

Thanks

I have decided to color the black and white pages of ” the Veligent” before printing it. This is taking way longer than I expected, ( I actually expected for it to take longer than I expected. life, being what it is…)
        I am going to continue it some how, some time though, thank you so much for asking!

Scathach
        Participant

Hi Melody,

Thanks

I have decided to color the black and white pages of ” the Veligent” before printing it. This is taking way longer than I expected, ( I actually expected for it to take longer than I expected. life, being what it is…)
          I am going to continue it some how, some time though, thank you so much for asking!

You’re welcome πŸ™‚

I know what you mean about thinking something will take longer than you think, then it takes even longer!

The coloured pages certainly do add to the story, but with your skill, black and white is still great, too.

Don’t make yourself crazy.

πŸ˜‰

Life is beautiful.

Melody
          Keymaster

Hi Melody,

Thanks

You’re welcome πŸ™‚

I know what you mean about thinking something will take longer than you think, then it takes even longer!

The coloured pages certainly do add to the story, but with your skill, black and white is still great, too.

πŸ˜‰

Too late

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Good to hear! I’d love to read the rest of Reptangle too!

Adaneth
              Participant

Sanity is WAY overrated. I’m glad to hear you haven’t given up on it, even if it’s going slow. πŸ™‚

CHeMnICORn
                Participant

Yes yes yes more reptangle pretty plz! I gotta know what’s wrong with the King!

Congrats on printing! Just one more comic I really want in print!

Scathach
                  Participant

Hi Melody,

Thanks

You’re welcome πŸ™‚

πŸ˜‰

Too late

I know the feeling πŸ˜‰

Life is beautiful.

Melody
                    Keymaster

Yes yes yes more reptangle pretty plz! I gotta know what’s wrong with the King!

Congrats on printing! Just one more comic I really want in print!

Thanks! I’m working hard to get it done!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.