Renew adds

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Renew adds

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

I tried renewing my ads, but it says captua is down. Something about an invalid domain key. I’m don’t know where to post this to get it fixed.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Susie
      Keymaster

I sent Clay a message for you Setsunawolf.

Clay
        Keymaster

I’ve set the classifieds to bypass the captcha for users who are logged in. So you should be able to renew ads now. If you log in and still have trouble renewing, please let me know. Also I can renew your ad(s) for you in the short run, until the issue is resolved.

StormDancer
          Participant

Hi Clay,
            I am logged in but still can not renew my ad this morning. When I try, It took me back to the log in page with
            ERROR for site owner:
            Invalid domain for site key

If you could renew my PYO Hippocampus for Sale ad. I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you!

Looking for:
            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Setsunawolf
            Participant

I have 3 ads for curlies and 1 for the Blue Fawn Baby Kirin. It’s still giving me same error. Can you renew them please?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
              Sun Dragon Koi #3

Clay
              Keymaster

Stormdancer & Setsunawolf,

I checked on all of the ads that you guys mentioned above, and they were in fact renewed. I’m not sure why you got that “invalid domain” message, but the ads are active in the classfieds right now. There is a new update available for our classifieds software. I will install it soon, and hopefully that will take care of the issue. In the meantime, if this happens again, check your listings to see for sure whether they were renewed or not, and let me know if you need help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.