Reducing my collection…

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Reducing my collection…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zelda
      Participant

Hello all! I don’t have enough space in my 1-bedroom apartment to fully display my collection in all it’s glory, so some of my critters need new homes where they can be better appreciated! Being able to pay for my plane ticket home for the holidays would be nice to, hehe πŸ™‚

So I would prefer to sell these, but will definitely entertain trades too. My want list is at the bottom of this post. Please PM me with offers, and I will post the highest offer here as they’re sent in. I’ll keep these guys up until Nov. 29th at midnight, and if they’re not rehomed here they’ll go to Ebay. Thanks everyone!

Grand Unicorn (white)

This big fella was mint when I bought him, but broke near the base in shipping. I’ve repaired and repainted the damage, you can’t tell unless you’re close up to him.

Male Unicorn (black)

This piece is mint except for a chip inside one nostril. I repaired it so long ago that I can’t tell which one was originally damaged!

Baby Unicorn (black)

Small chip in one side of the nose. This has been resculpted and will be repainted before I ship it out.

Male dragon (rainbow)

With hangtag. This was wrapped in bubble wrap to be stored about a year ago and came out with a ‘crinkled’ appearance to some of the scales on his chest. There are some posts on this issue elsewhere on the forum. It’s not at all obvious and there may yet be a way to fix it.

Young dragon (rainbow)

This dragon has had some paint and gold touch-ups, and a few chips resculpted an repainted. Has hang tag.

Young dragon (peacock)

This guy is a very dark peacock color, but just glows in the sun. Has had some chips repaired and gold touched up.

Hatching Empress (brown) Current offer: $125

This lovely girl comes with her signed COA, original box, plastic bag, and has her hang tag. One horn was chipped and repaired by her previous owner.

Gold Bird-winged Siamese Flap Cat Current offer: $110

A rare bird, so to wpeak! This gold-winged variation only had a handful of pieces produced. According to Melody it was never intended for public sale, although a few might have made it to test stores. This piece was either made before felt pads were applied, or was simply never given one. Although it looks like fuzz on the bottom of the piece, it’s the gypsum and not a place where the felt pad was peeled off. This cat had her ears chipped, but has been resculpted and repainted.

Hatching T. rex Current offer: Trade for Hatching Velociraptor

This cutie is mint! No hang tag, but I’m not sure if these were ever given them.

Griffin candlelamp

This griffin was chipped and has a few wax stains. The chips have been resculpted, and will be repainted before it’s shipped out. I’ll do my best to repaint over the wax stains too. The glass votive is included.

Stone Critters unicornCurrent offer: $5

Not a Windstone, but still pretty! Mint condition.

Will trade for:
        Hatching Velociraptor
        Old Warrior dragon (in any color except for peacock or the really brassy gold. Does Blackwatch need a new home? πŸ˜€ )
        Oriental Sun Dragon in Ruby or special edition
        Leaf cat sconce
        Unpainted PYOs
        Wii Fit board and game

Thanks everyone!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zelda
        Participant

Just to remind folks, I’m closing these guys to offers tomorrow!

Zelda
          Participant

Because I forgot to specify in my original post, I’m closing these guys to offers at 12PM tonight (Sunday) and I’m in the mountain time zone, US. Thanks!

dragonmedley
            Participant

How much are you asking for the Stone Critter unicorn?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Zelda
              Participant

Make an offer Dragonmedly, I was hoping for around $5 or so if that helps.

How much were you hoping for either of the rainbows (male or young)? πŸ˜€

Zelda
                Participant

Hi Dragon87! I was hoping for around $100 for the male (paid around $140 for him originally) and around $60 for the young. Drop me a PM if you’d like to make an offer!

Zelda wrote:

Hi Dragon87! I was hoping for around $100 for the male (paid around $140 for him originally) and around $60 for the young. Drop me a PM if you’d like to make an offer!

I’d have to get my fiancee to do that. Xmas gift and all. But he’s not a member of the forum. If he were, it would be entirely to scope out stuff for me. lol πŸ˜† We’ll see. Might be by tomorrow?

Zelda
                  Participant

Okay, these guys are closed to offers! Thanks everyone, I’ll be PMing the winners tomorrow after I get back from work πŸ™‚

Heather
                    Participant

The Hatching Empress is here! She looks great, and you did a fantastic job of packing her! The photo you took of the ding on her horn was absolutely accurate; frankly it looks less severe in person than it did in the picture. Thanks again! πŸ™‚

Zelda
                      Participant

Yippie! Happy that she has a great new home! πŸ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.