Quest 19 Now Open

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 19 Now Open

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Are we allowed to use any types of filters on our photos? IE, lightening/darkening/enhancing colors, etc. In post processing?

Yes, that would be fine. Sorry I didn’t see the questions sooner!

I’m not on the forum a ton now so if anyone has last minute questions today, PM me – I’ll see that faster since I get an email alert! 🙂

MandBsMom
      Participant

Well, I finally finished and sent mine in!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Kiya
        Participant

Hi everyone,

All confirmations have been sent OR if you had an issue with your entry, I’ve notified you of what the problem is and you have until end of the day to correct it.

I changed the voting dates because for whatever reason I did not give myself any time to post the entries. >.< So sorry about that – I blame baby brain. New dates for voting are in the first post.

Good luck everyone!

Emily
          Participant

Darn, I just joined the forum today and found out what fuzzies are. This would’ve been right up my alley since I have a lot of fuzzy fabrics stored away. I’ll certainly keep an eye on future events! 🙂

Bodine
            Participant

Darn, I just joined the forum today and found out what fuzzies are. This would’ve been right up my alley since I have a lot of fuzzy fabrics stored away. I’ll certainly keep an eye on future events! 🙂

Since you have fabrics why don’t you breed a batch of your own. 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.