Pyo keeper and dragon restock?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Pyo keeper and dragon restock?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Copper83
    Participant

More Keepers please! πŸ™‚

Carolyn
      Participant

I have a couple of them I can sell . I just prefer winged wolves .

SilverDragon
        Participant

Its been about a week…. does it look like the keepers may be in the stores soon?? πŸ˜€

Author of β€œMoonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
          Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Stephanie
          Participant

BuMp….. with almost everything outta stock in the PYO area… fair warning… you’re going to have a ton of artist going through withdrawls and I am one of them…..LOL

Its going to come down to “I GOTTA PAINT SOMETHING AND THE CATS WON’T SIT STILL!!!!!!” πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

Its going to come down to “I GOTTA PAINT SOMETHING AND THE CATS WON’T SIT STILL!!!!!!” πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Beautiful mental image! XD I stocked myself up some but I’m still hoping new PYOs will be able to be cast shortly πŸ™‚ Especially Keepers and Kirins!

Grayfire_artz
              Participant

is the shortage from other casting being done?

BuMp….. with almost everything outta stock in the PYO area… fair warning… you’re going to have a ton of artist going through withdrawls and I am one of them…..LOL

*eyes black cats and wonders how interference would look on them…*

In all seriousness, I’m past ready for these guys too. I didn’t take any of the small batch of Keepers released a few weeks back, because I felt our experienced artists deserved first chance at them. But I’m starting to get antsy about perhaps painting a few of my own. Any vague ideas on release or info on issues delaying them would be welcome!

Misty
                Participant

*insert sad, watery eyes here*

πŸ˜‰

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

I hope the restocks are larger stocks too… especially on the Keeper!

Also, I noticed the store is sort of odd about restock notices on the PYOs. You have to put the eye color in for a restock notice, and I picked mine at random thinking it would tell me when *any* would come in, and it doesn’t… I have yet to get a notice about restocks for PYO’s even though there have been a couple restocks of what I know I watched

Stephanie
                    Participant

*Agggghhhhhh there all out!* (I don’t do wings or muses so yeah, their all out)

“HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY!!!!!” πŸ˜›

Melody
                      Keymaster

Its been about a week…. does it look like the keepers may be in the stores soon?? πŸ˜€

We are sold out AGAIN? oy

Melody
                        Keymaster

Can we see pics of the 3 new little dragons ?

I will post images when they are reasonably finished. It is a drag, but I can’t
                          post work-in-progress pics because we need to file copyright papers on these before they get published anywhere. I don’t want to do that until they are finished, so we only gotta do it once for each one.
                          We have to be extra careful with dragon sculptures because they get copied so often.

Melody
                          Keymaster

Looking forward to seeing these new dragons πŸ˜€

To ask a naughty question… Are these for the production line, or are they PYOs?

Production, at least that is my intention at the moment.We need more small dragons in the line.

Blight
                            Participant

Darn! I was so looking forward to painting a different style of dragon PYO πŸ™

KaytanaPhoenix
                              Participant

We are sold out AGAIN? oy

90% of your stock is sold out. No Keepers, Small Dragons, Griffins, Kirins, Phoenix or Wolves… ‘n of course no Uni’s but I figure you knew that one already ;p lol!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.