Pyo keeper and dragon restock?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Pyo keeper and dragon restock?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

I was wondering if there was a shortage? Is the flooding still being a bugger?

Bodine
      Participant

Me too 🙂 Keepers…squeekin

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!! Me 3 hehehe

Kalandra
        Participant

Yes Please, I need one more!

Kalandra

Grayfire_artz
          Participant

poke poke? any news?

Stephanie
            Participant

I’m needing both…. so I am wondering the same thing…. 😉

Melody
              Keymaster

No, no flooding now.
                I wonder what the hold up is? There is a bunch of Keepers sitting out there… not sure about the others.
                I’ll run down to the casting area and check… I’ll report back in a minute…

Melody
                Keymaster

No, no flooding now.
                  I wonder what the hold up is? There is a bunch of Keepers sitting out there… not sure about the others.

Ok, there is a cart full of Keepers, and they are casting Kirins, but I don’t see any little dragon PYOs.

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

No, no flooding now.

Ok, there is a cart full of Keepers, and they are casting Kirins, but I don’t see any little dragon PYOs.

XD Excited for more Keepers! and very tempted to get a Kirin… Hopefully the smaller dragons come back before the keepers sell out again, lol, I need an order of both and it’s much easier to pay for shipping when they’re together, lol

I’ll grab either dragon when they come back…I’ve been kicking myself since they’ve been gone.

Stephanie
                    Participant

I’s needs the little dragon PYO more so than keepers at the moment…. *crys*

Grayfire_artz
                      Participant

No, no flooding now.

yay!! 😀

Scathach
                        Participant

Ki-rins! Yippee!

Life is beautiful.

Stephanie
                          Participant

From Susie at Windstone….
                            “Keepers in a week or so. The Dragon not so fast, at least a month more on those, maybe longer.
                            Be sure to press the “notify” on their pages to be emailed when we have them!”

*sighs* I’ll grab some keepers but I am needing those little dragons!!! 😉

Melody
                            Keymaster

From Susie at Windstone….
                              “Keepers in a week or so. The Dragon not so fast, at least a month more on those, maybe longer.
                              Be sure to press the “notify” on their pages to be emailed when we have them!”

*sighs* I’ll grab some keepers but I am needing those little dragons!!! 😉

The shortage of little pyo dragons may be because we have two “lines” in the casting dept. The “big stuff line”, which has molds for pieces the size of the Keeper and bigger, and the “small line” which, at the moment, is totally clogged up with molds for the pebbles, pyo kirins, baby unicorns, coiled males, and young dragons among other things. We just happened to need lots of small stuff at once. And to make it worse, the new 3 dragons I am sculpting will need to be on the small line too…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.