fbpx

PYO Griffin is 2 per customer this time

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion PYO Griffin is 2 per customer this time

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

We are trying to reach a point where we restock PYO’s much more often so I made this batch of PYO Griffins 2 per customer instead of just one. I have never done this before with this shopping cart and hope that it works o.k.! I know its the end of Friday and a bad time to do something that may create a problem – forgive me if you have issues ordering! We will solve any problems on Monday. Please email me about them at susie@windstoneeditions.com or service@windstoneeditions.com (I don’t see PMs and may not notice comments on this thread – and don’t usually see stuff in the Facebook group.

Please note that it takes us longer to fill PYO orders than it does other orders because we must find the eyes pads and so forth. Orders are handled by more than one person and may not be filled in the order in which they were received. The PYO orders we have waiting for us on Monday may not get processed that day. Thank you for your understanding!

Bodine
      Participant

And gone…😆

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.