Prezaurian's PYO Thread – 'Red Flank' 5/20/16 & Commissions OPEN!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Prezaurian's PYO Thread – 'Red Flank' 5/20/16 & Commissions OPEN!

This topic contains 277 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by  Prezaurian 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 278 total)
  • Author

rock-reader
    Participant

Beautiful Unicorn! I love the nebula theme!

Adaneth
    Participant

Nice work! 🙂

chibishiro12
    Participant

I absolutely love the unicorn! She is so beautiful.

Looking for-
    red fire young dragon
    old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Kim
    Participant

Very cool unicorn! I love anything space themed! Is it for sale?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Falcolf
    Participant

That is one looker of a unicorn! Very pretty and inspired! 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Prezaurian
    Participant

Thank you everyone! I’m glad she’s such a hit! Unfortunately, Nebula is not for sale (though it is incredibly flattering you think she’s worth a purchase, I’m squeeing and absolutely thrilled!). She is a personal piece I did for me. I have one more sculpt that I want to do for myself (Foo Mom) before I paint pieces that I’ll be willing to part with. Hopefully those sculpts will turn out to be just as nice (or hopefully better!).

Prezaurian
    Participant

Just a quick update for consistency (and it’s safe because my recipient has received him and posted a pic in the show off thread). ‘Sorcerous Blaze’ aka ‘Frank’ done for the 2014 Spring/Summer PYO Windstone Swap. Swapee asked for deep metallic jewel colors w/the Father Foo sculpt and left the rest up to me. Quite happy with how he turned out. Embarassed that I still haven’t finished my light tent for photos though. Whoops! Now the wrap up.

‘Sorcerous Blaze’ aka ‘Frank’

Done in metallic acrylics w/interference & Spaz Stix color change paints as accents. Lacquered in gloss. Charm is made of sculpey & done in metallic acrylics with interference paints. His eyes are dark (bright) blue and gems are crystal.

And now, I must go back to stalking the swap thread for new entries!

jmoore
    Participant

Wow! Love the nebula unicorn! 🙂 And I enojy the progress photos of her, too. I’m not an artist at all (well, I do a little sculpting) so I enjoy seeing the painting process.

Adaneth
    Participant

That Father Foo Dog came out fantastic! 🙂

KoishiiKitty
    Participant

Nebula is just amazing! You pulled off the contrast just so beautifully, it’s truly stunning. Bringing blue and yellow together with out muddying the colors is really difficult. You really pulled that off perfectly.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

WOW! I’d buy one of those Nebula Unicorns *nods* Very cool!

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirins
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons
    Rainbow Grab Bag Cougars, Oris, and Unis

Falcolf
    Participant

Really awesome looking foo dog! I love how he’s named Frank haha. 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Prezaurian
    Participant

@jmoore, Thank you! I enjoy seeing progress pictures myself, so I thought others might like to see them too. And sculpting is art so you certainly are an artist as well! Do you happen to have any pictures of your sculpts? I’d like to see them if you do.

@adaneth, Thank you. I’m very happy with how he turned out.

@koishiikitty & drag0nfeathers, I admire both of your works on PYOs very much. So it means a lot to me to hear such complements from you. Thanks so much! It really made my day!

@falcolf, Ha ha! Thank you! When I designed his paint scheme I kept staring and thinking, “Wow, he’s so colorful that he’s almost TOO much. He looks like something from Lisa Frank….” So Sorcerous Blaze got a nickname from his friends!

Prezaurian
    Participant

Yay! I finally finished painting a Mother Foo Dog for myself! This gal was inspired by William Blake’s The Tyger and the idea of forest spirits. She was painted in acrylics and lacquered in matte.

‘Forests of the Night’

Kim
    Participant

Wow, I love the colours and details on your mother Foo! Very nice!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 278 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.