Post Your Pebbles!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Post Your Pebbles!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    jmoore
    Participant

Goodness, the sparkly tiger and Halloween kitties are awesome! Thanks for sharing photos!

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

I have purchased the acrylic displays on ebay. They came in a pack of 3 or 4, different Sizes. I’ve also purchased the chinese wood carved ones from ebay. I found the shipping fees to be minimal. Actually, It was cheaper to have them shipped to me, than it would have been to drive around from craft store to craft store, looking for them. I do really like that 18″ display, Lokie…

Back to pebbles…very nice collections everyone πŸ™‚ Thanks for the eye candy πŸ™‚ I don’t care to admit how many times I’ve gone through this thread πŸ˜‰

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Amstaff
        Participant

Here is my small collection of Pebbles πŸ™‚

Coal and Dust, the happy couple πŸ™‚

jmoore
          Participant

Coal and Dust are awesome! They seem happy to be reunited!

Amstaff
            Participant

Coal and Dust are awesome! They seem happy to be reunited!

Yes, very much so! They never leave each others side πŸ˜‰

Mary
              Participant

i went to michaels and didnt see them and the clerk said she didnt think they had them. trying hobby lobby next haha.

I bought mine at Michaels last year when they were clearing them out (70%) off. Maybe they weren’t planning to restock them? I’ve seen them on ebay and Amazon.com both.

rock-reader
                Participant

Here is my small collection of Pebbles πŸ™‚

Coal and Dust, the happy couple πŸ™‚

Lovely pebbles πŸ™‚ Especially Coal and Dust. I have the identical pair of wolves. The black is Silence and the Ivory is Whisper…I won’t be posting pictures because I physically can’t. My new computer won’t accept the memory card from my (old) digital camera. πŸ™

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

Great collection Amstaff! πŸ™‚ I love that black wolf, so pretty! <3

I figured I'd grab a quick photo of my pebbles in their current state, though a short lived current state? lol.. couple of them will be off to new homes… apparently I never stop fine tuning my collection, though I am rather fond of it's look like this (and why I wanted a photo of them all together) I have hopes to bring in some new pieces and shift things around a lil more, yet again, haha…

Mind the blind WIP dragons and blank PYO FlapCat ;p

Hannah
                    Participant

I figured I'd grab a quick photo of my pebbles in their current state, though a short lived current state? lol.. couple of them will be off to new homes… apparently I never stop fine tuning my collection, though I am rather fond of it's look like this (and why I wanted a photo of them all together) I have hopes to bring in some new pieces and shift things around a lil more, yet again, haha…

HELLO THERE WIP dragons!! Is that your Hellfire over there? I never would believe it, but I might like that scheme better on a small dragon than a Keeper. Wooee, he’s beautiful!

Also lovely pebbles XD <3

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Mary
                      Participant

HELLO THERE WIP dragons!! Is that your Hellfire over there? I never would believe it, but I might like that scheme better on a small dragon than a Keeper. Wooee, he’s beautiful!

That Hellfire has an awesome paint them going on! Beautiful!!!

Serendipity
                        Participant

So I was home today and was about to start a project when I decided it would be much more fun to take photos of all my things.

Meet my pebbles πŸ™‚

photo 31215 150_zpspbvoubzs.jpg
                           photo 31215 151_zpschiomvds.jpg
                           photo 31215 152_zpss4cbapk2.jpg

The white/black one is from the original batch, and the beautiful brown is from this most recent batch πŸ™‚

photo 31215 153_zpsaaqozhpw.jpg

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

That Hellfire has an awesome paint them going on! Beautiful!!!

*Giggle* Thanks guys! πŸ™‚ I really need to get Hellfire Jr. out and work on him.. he’s got a ways to go, though! lol… and I adore that he’s what grabbed attention ;p hehe, I wondered if I should leave the PYO’s/MK in the photo, but figured I’d just show off the whole shelf..
                            Maybe if I start in on Hellfire Jr. again soon I’ll get some true WIP photos posted for ya’ll to ogle πŸ˜‰

Natasha
                            Participant

So I THINK this is the final configuration of my wolf pack! I would still really really like to add a dark grey or black wolf, but I love all these wolves. The spotted one is from the last batch – the rest are from the more recent batch. They all have gold eyes except for the spotted wolf that has green. If any of you fancy trading or selling a dark grey or black wolf, please drop me a PM!

Here they are both with and without flash.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

WolfenMachine
                              Participant

Here are some of my pebbles. The wolf and the fox may be up for trade. There were so many more I liked so much more than these.

and here are more of my wolfies. ^_^

Serendipity
                                Participant

The blue eyes on that dark brown wolf are striking! And a lovely merle too! They are a wonderful group together! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.