fbpx

Pintaloosa Equines for Ebay

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Pintaloosa Equines for Ebay

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

Hey Melody, I just wanted to post a little squeak for more of these, there were 2 pintaloosa mother unicorns but I would LOVE to see the male unicorn as well. It would be especially amazing if you could do a #1 and #2 so me and Megan don’t have to fight for them xD I understand the male’s horns may still be an issue though!

I’m not sure how it would look but pintaloosa pegasi could be really neat too! With blue spots on their wings or something.

It’s my favourite equine colour to date though of course too complex for production, so I figured I’d squeak for more ebay ones <3

Thanks!

Megan
      Participant

I’ll second scenceables squeak!!! I have been watching but none so far. I had to laugh when scenceable said we’d fight over it!!! She’s got 2, and I have 1. Yes, Pllllleeease do a couple pintaloosa males so our babies can have a daddy……and scenceable and I won’t have to go to “war” lol.

fatalbeauty
        Participant

I’d prefer to see them in the store myself but I’m betting the horn problem is still a problem….

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

scenceable
          Participant

I dunno, I think palominos would be great for the store (or grulla restock), pintaloosa is really complicated.

If you guys do restock grullas I would looooveee if they had white on their legs and faces. Socks and blazes or whatever you call them. ๐Ÿ˜€

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

I’m all for palominos and buckskins as production unicorns. I would think that anything with spots(appys, pintos etc) or complicated markings(sabino, bald face) would be too much for production.

Carolyn
              Participant

Yeah hopefully horns for unicorns and dragons will be resolved soon . At least bad flap cats are back .

scenceable
                Participant

I’m all for palominos and buckskins as production unicorns. I would think that anything with spots(appys, pintos etc) or complicated markings(sabino, bald face) would be too much for production.

I dunno, the black unicorns had the splash of white on their noses, I love that. Any palomino, buckskin, or grulla would look way nicer with some face white or leg white. On palominos it would be easy to do leg white since they don’t have the dark on their knees like bays do ๐Ÿ™‚

Buckskin or Prewalski’s horses (something like and sandy with black hair) would be so amazing for production, I’d love to see gothic unicorns like that too.

And pegasi too. I really don’t like the rainbow wings on the black pegasus family so would love something different, palomino or buckskin for sure. (and pintaloosa for ebay!)

I think pegasus family would be even more convenient to do without the horn issues…which reminds me, has anyone heard anything about the horn issues recently? I’m assuming the varnish male on ebay recently had an old horn from somewhere so I don’t want to get my hopes up ๐Ÿ˜›

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.