Pebble suggestion

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Pebble suggestion

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

I woke up the other morning with my two cats snuggled into a ball at my feet the way cats do–an almost perfect circle of two cats, reminiscent of the yin yang symbol. Have you ever thought to do 2 cuddled cats as a pebble-type sculpt. It might be too complicated for the pebble-type sculptures or be too big, but I thought I’d suggest it. (Not that you have anything else to do 😉 )

Tara
      Participant

That would be so cute. My cats do the yin yang cuddle all the time. They really do look like yin and yang because one’s an orange tabby and the other is a brown fluffy tabby.

Melody
        Keymaster

Yes! I have a couple designs like that. I was going to do a Yin-yang one, but then I noticed many catalogs came out with yin-yang cats this year! I waited too long.
          If I do that sort of thing, I’d probably do two cats as two separate sculpts that fit together rather, than a solid sculpt

Rachel
          Participant

If I do that sort of thing, I’d probably do two cats as two separate sculpts that fit together rather, than a solid sculpt

Ohh! I like that idea!

Purplecat
            Participant

I would be very excited about pieces that fit together that way! 😀

fatalbeauty
              Participant

that would be sooo cute!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.