Pastel Rainbow!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Lisa Z 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Nightcrow
    Participant

Ooooh, I see that a few pieces in Pastel Rainbow have appeared in the store!  I’m so excited!  And surprised, what with the Veligent Kickstarter and GB Loafs and everything else going on already this month — you guys are really rocking April!  Congrats (and don’t forget to sleep occasionally!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Pink Champagne raffle prize, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Kim
    Participant

Those dragons are so pretty!  Are the rest of the dragons being painted like that too if I want a pastel rainbow baby?  I hope this means we’ll also get pastel rainbow pegs and unicorns and kirins too!

Lupuslunae
    Participant

omg pastel rainbow kirins? I think my head exploded. With white fur… It would be colorful and classy…

Landipan
    Participant

YES, to Rainbow Pastel Kirins, would be so pretty!

*Formerly meowmix101
    Not currently open for PYO commissions.
    Find me at: Twitter, DevArt, and IG @landipan

Zexious
    Participant

^Yes, yes, yes!! <3

Lisa Z
    Participant

Someone go buy those last 2 pastel rainbow males left in the store, so I won’t! I was supposed to be downsizing my collection.

Looking for...
    Mother coiled dragons: violet flame with glass orb, tanzanite, copper patina
    Curled dragons: gold, elven, sand, peacock, nutmeg, emerald peacock, brown, opoponax, serpentine, amethyst

dragonmedley
    Participant

omg pastel rainbow kirins? I think my head exploded. With white fur… It would be colorful and classy…

Or with black fur!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm

Lisa Z
    Participant

I see two new pastel rainbow dragons are listed in the store today.

Looking for...
    Curled dragons: gold, elven, sand, peacock, nutmeg, emerald peacock, brown, opoponax, serpentine, amethyst

etruscan
    Participant

I see two new pastel rainbow dragons are listed in the store today.

There was an email about them earlier today.  Yesterday I had signed up again for Windstone emails, as requested by Susie.  I was wondering whether people who had not re-upped their email permissions got today’s message.

Zexious
    Participant

They’re adorbs!

I’m loving how quickly things are being released–and even with everything going on with the kickstarter! Way to go, Melody and gang!

Lisa Z
    Participant

Will the scratcher be released in pastel rainbow?

Looking for...

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.