fbpx

Paper Back Books+ Art Supplies

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Paper Back Books+ Art Supplies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

I’m doing a bit of cleaning and I have a few books for sale. I would also take trades on these see some of the trades I’ll take here http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forum/random-stuff-trades (first post) but I’m open to anything ^_^

All books are in great like new condition unless stated otherwise. Prices don’t include shipping.

Claimed
      PhotobucketCover price $19.95 make offer
      This book was a gift and it’s cute but not my style If anyone wants this book it’s yours FREE just pay shipping ^_^

Claimed
      PhotobucketCover price $19.95
      Upper corners of the dust jacket have some ware Great pictures. Anyone? You can have it FREE if you pay shipping I just need more room LOL

I also have a Lion King sheet music book, for piano. Let me know if anyone would like pictures. Cover price is $19.95 I think but I would be happy to get $2 for it +shipping ^_^

I also have a ton of paper back books too many to list that need good homes ^_^
      Complete set of Dragon Riders of Pern books, just ask if there is one you’re looking for I have almost all of Anne Mccaffrey’s books, some are in good shape & some are well loved books. On the Pern books all are sold but Dragonsinger, Dragonsong, & First Fall
      A few Mercedes Lackey books
      Most if not all of Stephen Kings books, including some hard backs
      Other Random Fantasy books
      Terry Goodkind Sword of Truth books (Legend of the Seeker)
      And I’m sure I’m forgetting something LOL I need more space and all these books are just in boxes. Will take just about any price or trade on these books. I need more art supplies, like polymer clay, copic markers, watercolors, brushes etc… You get the idea ^_^

Here are a few pictures of the other books The Eragon books are sold and some of the Pern books (see above)
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket

Nina
      Participant

I also have some oil pastes and a new set of prismacolors NuPastels it’s the 24 count set and never used. I bought it thinking it was the same thing as the prismacolor art stixs oops so I have no need for them.

I also have lots of rubber stamps and stamp pads, let me know if anyone would like pictures of any of that stuff. Haven’t fun cleaning out my art studio and I figured if I haven’t used something in 2 years it’s time to go.

I also have some bags of scrap fabric, when I say scraps I mean tiny pieces most are under 2″ There is mohair, faux fur, real fur, felt, leather, etc… I just can’t seam to throw anything out. If anyone wants the scraps they are free if you’ll just pay shipping.

The leather scraps have been claimed but I still have bags and bags of other scrap fabric. Again I just need them to go other wise they will go out with the trash 🙁

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.