Out of Stock Paint Your Owns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Out of Stock Paint Your Owns

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

We’ve been getting a lot of questions about when we will be restocking our Paint Your Own figurines. https://windstoneeditions.com/product-category/paint-your-owns/

I cannot tell you when we’ll have them, however we are working on it! The one PYO item that I doubt we will have before the holidays is the PYO Oriental Dragon – this piece has some technical time consuming difficulties that need to be overcome. The others we are striving to cast and restock.

Please choose and eye (and jewel if necessary) color and press the “join waitlist” for any PYO’s that you are waiting for so that you will be automatically emailed when we restock them. If we sell out quickly before you have a chance to purchase, please join that waitlist again.

Bodine
      Participant

I’m patient for the Oris,thank you all for your hard work 😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Anonymous

Susie Thank you so much for giving us all a heads up. If I lived close by I would be there to gladly help. I know what it is like, I did a lot of Research & Development work for Prototypes and my time schedule was so timed, that a person was waiting for me to finish the part so it could be rushed to the airport to put in on a seat on the next flight to Korea. I asked hey could I go on the seat with it? They all laughed sure, but you are going to pay for the flight home”

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Glad I stocked up on Oris <3

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.