fbpx

Out of Albino eyes?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Out of Albino eyes?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I noticed the other day when I was browsing the PYO section that Albino eyes aren’t one of the choices on the dropdown menu; is this because they’re sold out?

I didn’t look at every sculpt, but the Kitty Griffin, Kirin, small Dragon, and Griffin definitely didn’t have an Albino option.

If they are out, any idea when they’ll be back?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melody
      Keymaster

I noticed the other day when I was browsing the PYO section that Albino eyes aren’t one of the choices on the dropdown menu; is this because they’re sold out?

I didn’t look at every sculpt, but the Kitty Griffin, Kirin, small Dragon, and Griffin definitely didn’t have an Albino option.

I just checked. We DO have albino eyes for all the pyos. However, Susie says it is really complicated to add more eye colors to the new store. So, choose one of the available eye colors from the list (so you can place the order) and then, in the customer notes, write that you would like albino eyes instead.

Nightcrow
        Participant

I just checked. We DO have albino eyes for all the pyos. However, Susie says it is really complicated to add more eye colors to the new store. So, choose one of the available eye colors from the list (so you can place the order) and then, in the customer notes, write that you would like albino eyes instead.

Okay, cool! I was wondering if it might be something like that, since it seemed to be an issue on multiple different sizes of PYOs. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.