Opening Art Comissions!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Opening Art Comissions!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

Hullo there all! How are you doing? I know you haven’t heard from me in awhile, and I do apologize for that. As many of you know, I have been fighting a lot of illnesses, both mental and physical. It’s taken quite a toll on me, as well as taking care of my mother when she was ridden with cancer. However, she is now cancer-free! Yay!

The reason I post this here is I haven’t been drawing as I used to, and I really miss it. However, it’s been hard to try and get back into the groove. It almost hurts not being able to draw as I want, so I decided maybe I need a good boot – so, I’m opening up art commissions!

You can commission me to draw/paint/sculpt nearly anything you want! (Nothing NSFW please). THIS WILL NOT INCLUDE DIGITAL ART, ONLY TRADITIONAL! I feel this will give me a good incentive to slide back into the groove, as it were, of my art so I can start doing it naturally again. Plus, the commission money will help me in my current mission – finding my mother and I a new place to live. We both need a fresh start – as well as helping her fix our shared car (that my brother has been quite tough on). Please message me for commission details, as I will be very flexible on a price.

Once a commission is taken, I will take a full payment before I begin. I will send regular pictures of progress. And once finished, I will ship the commissioner the original piece no charge (unless it’s a sculpt, then we’ll talk price). Thank you ever so much for reading my spiel. I can’t wait to hear from you guys!

If you’d like to see examples of my work, please refer here: http://celestial-rainstorm.deviantart.com/

Finding happiness again.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.