OOAK Sculptures for Sale

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion OOAK Sculptures for Sale

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

Hi everyone! I haven’t been on too much lately… I’ve been avoiding the forum in the past few months because I thought if I spent less time here I’d end up buying fewer windstones! Not sure if that idea worked so well. I’m still working on sculpture, though that might be coming to a grinding halt in a few months. I’m hearing back from schools in a few weeks, and if I get into the Master’s I applied to I’ll be starting in september! I’m really nervous and excited at the same time.

So anyway, I’ve got quite a few various sculptures for sale on etsy, and I know a lot of you aren’t on facebook so I figured I’d post here to show some. I have a couple of commissions and other things I wanted to share also!

Here’s a link to my etsy store, anything I have for sale is on there: https://www.etsy.com/shop/scenceable (I do take payments on these guys, just need a $100 deposit)

Alrighty, onto photos!

First up…this guy was fun to paint! I used a fancy new type of hair on him, it’s super long.

This next guy was in the works for several years, he kept getting put aside and when I’d go to work on him again I’d notice anatomical issues and dremel him down. It’s nice to finally have him done! I haven’t done too many draft horses and I love the bay sabino colouring on these guys, it was fun to paint.

This next one is a weird creature, I don’t even know what to call it! I worked on him in pieces here and there, he was started way back last summer! I have had him sitting unpainted for so long, but I like the colours I finally chose for him. He’s very iridescent in person.

The next set is a group of teeny tiny kirin foals! Much as I love kirins I haven’t really made many foals in the past, and not at this scale either. These guys are about 2 inches long each, so they are scaled well against my normal size sculptures. They’re all on etsy, and for cheaper than my normal guys too. I really like the dapple grey, I think I’m going to have to do a full size dapple grey kirin sometime.

This regal fellow was a commission for a forum member. He was fun to make; I haven’t done a kirin in this colour before and have been wanting to, so it was great to be commissioned for him.

And finally, this colourful lady was something different for me also. I’ve been doing so many natural coloured unicorns that I forgot how much I loved bright, sparkly fantasy. A friend suggested I do fantasy colours for this one, and I quite like how she came out. She’s got all sorts of micropowders and interference paint on her. She was purchased by a forum member too!

Thanks for looking! I will hopefully be posting more often in the future ๐Ÿ™‚

etruscan
      Participant

Those kirin foals are so cute! ๐Ÿ™‚

Adaneth
        Participant

I love how you painted that draft unicorn. He is stunning! ๐Ÿ™‚

scenceable
          Participant

Thanks guys! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.