fbpx

Okay, who was it?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Okay, who was it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I was outbid on the Black Violet-Peacock Warrior! (I was afraid that would happen; the auction ended while I was at work.)

So, who’s the lucky collector? πŸ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Not I, I already got a earlier one. πŸ˜‰

keschete
        Participant

It is the same peson that paid $455 for the Emerald Coiled Mother.

wolflodge100
          Participant

rumsey.2007 is the winner. They are in the UK. I don’t know if they are a forum member or not but they have bought a few pieces lately.

Nightcrow
            Participant

wolflodge100 wrote:

rumsey.2007 is the winner. They are in the UK. I don’t know if they are a forum member or not but they have bought a few pieces lately.

That was what I was wondering — the Ebay username wasn’t familiar, but then I hardly know everyone in the forum, and obviously not everyone’s Ebay name is the same/close to their Forum name.

I feel a leeeetle bit better about losing now that I know it’s someone who’s overpaid before. Still, why o why must it be this one they beat me to? (10 is my favorite number, so I reaaaalllly wanted to win BVP #10.) Ah, well, maybe I’ll win the next one!

(Except I just bought a White OW, so my funds are a bit depleted… Hmm, bad move on my part.)

Megan
              Participant

If they’re not on the forum, they should be. Maybe if they know the general prices and things they might not feel they have to pay so much. Plus, if they’re that big a collector they’d probably have fun here πŸ™‚

Good luck grabbing the next one, nightcrow!

Pegasi1978
                Participant

I was just looking at their feedback and they won the #8 BVP OW, #10 BVP OW, #8 IVEP Scratcher, #6 IVEP OW, #9 IVEP Scratcher, #10 IVEP Lap, #8 Special Gold Spectral, #9 IVEP Spectral and #9 IVEP Rising Spectral. 😯 They’ve dropped just over $4,000 on “special” Windstones in the last month.

Megan
                  Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I was just looking at their feedback and they won the #8 BVP OW, #10 BVP OW, #8 IVEP Scratcher, #6 IVEP OW, #9 IVEP Scratcher, #10 IVEP Lap, #8 Special Gold Spectral, #9 IVEP Spectral and #9 IVEP Rising Spectral. 😯 They’ve dropped just over $4,000 on “special” Windstones in the last month.

What are they gonna do with two of the same sculpt? πŸ˜•

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

What are they gonna do with two of the same sculpt? πŸ˜•
                      That’s what I was wondering.

keschete
                      Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I noticed that too…special pieces, incredibly high prices…multiple purchases of the same pieces…

2 Scratchers, 2 OW’s plus $455 on the Coiled Emerald Female…

I have spent a lot of money lately…but I am not going to continue a bidding war with this buyer…plus shipping and taxes/fees to ship overseas…whew…they have a bigger wallet than me πŸ™‚

Seems like they are spending alot, but then I paid $250 for a Triceratops…hehehehe

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

keschete wrote:

I noticed that too…special pieces, incredibly high prices…multiple purchases of the same pieces…

2 Scratchers, 2 OW’s plus $455 on the Coiled Emerald Female…

I have spent a lot of money lately…but I am not going to continue a bidding war with this buyer…plus shipping and taxes/fees to ship overseas…whew…they have a bigger wallet than me πŸ™‚

Seems like they are spending alot, but then I paid $250 for a Triceratops…hehehehe

I didn’t even catch the fact that they were in the UK until you mentioned that. 😯 That makes it hurt even more thinking about how much they have spent in the last month.

Bob

All I know is I wish I was the one selling these items. An extra $4000 right now would be VERY nice!!!

Megan
                            Participant

No kidding, DM πŸ˜† I wonder if they plan to resell. I can’t imagine someone spending all that money just to hang onto twin sculpts.

Bob

Megani-chan wrote:

No kidding, DM πŸ˜† I wonder if they plan to resell. I can’t imagine someone spending all that money just to hang onto twin sculpts.

Maybe it’s a couple or family and mor ethen 1 person wanted one?? I know I bought 2 claw brochure holders but they where cheap and one i FINALLY get my 3rd display case I hope to get them al lout on display. I Rubies are truly retiring they over 1/2 my collection are retired or LE YEAH!!! This is a GOOD thing!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.