NewBe

This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  drag0nfeathers 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Michael
    Participant

Hi everyone, I bought my first Windstone at Wick n’ Sticks in 1985, it was The Green Male, I think, he got crushed, and until 2 years ago I bumped into a Windstone on eBay and bought it. This time it was The Mother in brown and The Hatching Dragon 1st ed. Then a couple months ago I was online looking for Curio’s for my collection of dragons. Well now I am repairing and restoring Windstone Dragons, who knew. Soaking up all the knowledge I can from all the great people, collectors, and ARTIST here.

sherry10151982
    Participant

Welcome home Michael!! I got my first windstone in 1991 and it was the baby unicorn in old white and I crushed the face the first day I got it😭😭😭!!! It was my brother’s fault, but I’m not judging or holding any animosity whatsoever 😡! LOL!! I just joined the forum a little over a year ago and absolutely LOVE IT HERE!! You’re going to meet the nicest people and Melody is so great and AWESOME!! Welcome again and have a good time!

Landipan
    Participant

Welcome to the forums Michael, I think you’ll like it here, everyone is super helpful and eager to talk about their favorite sculpture!

*Formerly meowmix101
    Not currently open for PYO commissions.
    Find me at: Twitter, DevArt, and IG @landipan

Bodine
    Participant

Howdy Michael.Welcome!!

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER & BE GOOD TO MOTHER EARTH🌎
    (Wanted.. Fantasy or Silhouette GB Young Unicorn)

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Well Hello!
    Glad to see a new forum member!
    Have FUN!

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Natasha
    Participant

Welcome!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    ANY Test Paint Bat wing Cat
    ANY Test Paint Tortoise
    Mahogany Crouching & Sitting Chicks
    UNIS:
    Youngs- Tain, Giraffe, Snow Leopard TP or GB
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Autumn, Okapi
    Gothic - Mahogany, Silver Forest

KIRIN: Mother Diablo
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Michael
    Participant

Man you guys are great. You can’t meet nicer people, who have something in common.

merrillannwhite
    Participant

Hi! Thanks for joining.

StormDancer
    Participant

Welcome. I wish you lots of fun times and new Windstones!

Looking for:
    "COSMIC SHIFT #1 ORIENTAL DRAGON" and "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

etruscan
    Participant

Welcome. 🙂

Nightcrow
    Participant

Welcome to the madness hobby, Michael! 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.

Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

Warm Welcome Michael !!
    Luv ur Taz avatar !!
    Hugs,

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Hey Michael, We’ve already talked over PM’s, but as a more formal introduction I’m the resident Windstone repair lady. ^_^ If you need any tips or tricks other then what we’ve already discussed feel free to send me a PM and I’ll do my best to help you out.

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.