New Year resolutions

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts New Year resolutions

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Our new year is upon us.Change is good,huge or small.It makes us grow.What are some things you plan on doing different this year to improve the quality of your life?
      I am going to get teeth.lol
      I know it sounds funny but it truly is a serious issue and a bit expensive but it will be so nice to really smile again.
      🍾🥂🎉 HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020✨🥂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

I’ve already signed up for Self-Defense classes – always wanted to do this! And I have some ankle/wrist weights delivering from AMAZON today. I WILL get more exercise for my life/work balance and get back into shape for my knees and legs! I also want to declutter my closet/rooms and life this year… I WILL do this… I WILL do this… ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
        Participant

You WILL do this,you WILL do this👍

Kim
          Blocked

Hmmm, well I don’t generally make New Year’s resolutions but this year I am going to go back to yoga and pilates to replace the dancing I used to do. I am going to start selling more things on Amazon and Etsy. I’m also saving to try and qualify for a mortgage so I can stop renting. My ex and I decided to try dating again if things go well with him I’m hoping to maybe get married and get a house with him. I would maybe try and get a house with a suite for my mom or find her another good place where she can have her cats.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
            Participant

Good luck with it all Kim.Wishing you much success.

Celestial Rainstorm
              Participant

I’m really hoping to work on my self-love and self-care next year. I’ve managed to lose 70 pounds this far, but it’s the 25 hanging on (that core weight since elementary) that needs to go. So better exercising and eating! I’m also going to work on doing my art more and getting out into the dating world! Here’s to an amazing 2020!

Finding happiness again.

etruscan
                Participant

I’m really hoping to work on my self-love and self-care next year. I’ve managed to lose 70 pounds this far, but it’s the 25 hanging on (that core weight since elementary) that needs to go. So better exercising and eating! I’m also going to work on doing my art more and getting out into the dating world! Here’s to an amazing 2020!

Congratulations on the 70 pounds so far! That’s a great accomplishment!

Bodine
                  Participant

INDEED!!How,if I may ask,pm me.

Celestial Rainstorm
                    Participant

Thanks so much!! My brain is still working to catch up with the physical changes. I’m 24, and have been overweight since about 11-12 so this has been a little disorienting that’s for sure!

Finding happiness again.

picklesoap8
                      Participant

I haven’t had much free time to check in here until now due to family stuff, so I am a bit late to the game with this, but my resolution this year is to push myself to try new things. I suffer from crippling anxiety & stress so it’s very hard for me to get myself to step out of my bubble so to speak. I am trying so hard to do new things that I would usually try to avoid just due to overthinking & anxiety. I’m doing pretty well so far & hope to keep it up the rest of the year. It feels really good when you can push yourself & grow instead of just staying stuck in your ways. It’s def. going to be a challenge, but I am happy to accept it & try my best! 🙂

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

I haven’t had much free time to check in here until now due to family stuff, so I am a bit late to the game with this, but my resolution this year is to push myself to try new things. I suffer from crippling anxiety & stress so it’s very hard for me to get myself to step out of my bubble so to speak. I am trying so hard to do new things that I would usually try to avoid just due to overthinking & anxiety. I’m doing pretty well so far & hope to keep it up the rest of the year. It feels really good when you can push yourself & grow instead of just staying stuck in your ways. It’s def. going to be a challenge, but I am happy to accept it & try my best! 🙂

Just do the best you can and do it one day at a time…. Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                          Participant

Indeed.Life kicks you,you kick back!
                            A late HAPPY BIRTHDAY(10th)to
                            PICKELSOAP8!! May this year get much better for you.💞

IMG_20200102_072227

Bodine
                            Participant

I am halfway to having enough money for my teeth!YAY😁
                              I was a good girl.I saved it instead of buying a Ponycorn☹️
                              Mississippi FINALLY got the lottery.Maybe Lady Fortuna will smile on me this year.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.