New wanderer

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Hi, I’m new to the forum. I’ve had Windstone figurines for years, and after a recent move, started thinking about which ones I wish I had. I love the dragons and have a few of the older small ones, as well as an adorable flap cat.

Kim
      Blocked

Hi. Welcome to the forum! Which Windstones do you have and where are you from? The forum is great and a good chance to get to know others and find cool pieces, pick up grab bags and trade with others!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
        Participant

Welcome! Have fun adding to your collection. πŸ™‚

MandBsMom
          Participant

Welcome! Love your name. :love: I believe there are several fans of The Last Unicorn here.
            Tell us about your collection! And prepare to drool as you browse the threads and the site.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Lokie
            Participant

Welcome!

jmoore
              Participant

Welcome!

Yes welcome to swoon and drool site. Where some of your fantasies come true and some you wish would come true!

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Hey There! *waves*

Welcome to the place where Dragon Dreams come true and All your Wishes are within reach! Well, maybe your bank account will take a hit sometimes, BUT you can’t take it with you, right?! πŸ˜€

Glad you wandered our way! Have Fun and I’m positive your collection will grow! πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

How very nice to meet you, so glad you found us! Welcome to the mad house :bigsmile:

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Stephanie
                    Participant

Thanks, everyone. I’m in southern California and in the middle of unpacking all my stuff from a move. So happy I found my figurines today! I have a young dragon, dragon in egg, flapcat and a pegasus. They’ve gone through seven moves with me, and only a few small chips on one of them, which makes me really happy.

Thanks, everyone. I’m in southern California and in the middle of unpacking all my stuff from a move. So happy I found my figurines today! I have a young dragon, dragon in egg, flapcat and a pegasus. They’ve gone through seven moves with me, and only a few small chips on one of them, which makes me really happy.

I’m in southern Cali too!! Hello there fellow Windstone’s collector!!

Melody
                      Keymaster

Welcome!

StormDancer
                        Participant

Welcome, Hope you have a wonderful time here!

Looking for:
                          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Mercury Star
                          Participant

Hello and welcome to the forums! TLU was one of my favorite books and movie growing up. πŸ™‚

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.