New print design in our Zazzle store

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone New print design in our Zazzle store

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I created mugs and a wrapped canvas print of my drawing , “Egyptian Mau stabbycat” for our long-ignored “Windstonestuff” Zazzle store. Always check for discount and sale codes!
      https://www.zazzle.com/store/windstonestuff

mau-smlr

sherry10151982
      Participant

LOL!! Love it so much!!!

etruscan
        Participant

Why don’t I see either the mug or the print when I go to the “WindstoneStuff” Zazzle store? I found the print by searching the Zazzle site for “stabby cat” but no sign of the mug.

Melody
          Keymaster

Why don’t I see either the mug or the print when I go to the “WindstoneStuff” Zazzle store? I found the print by searching the Zazzle site for “stabby cat” but no sign of the mug.

Did you look today? Zazzle says it takes 24 hours for a new product to appear… If it still doesn’t show ( it might be at the very bottom of the page) Try refreshing or clearing the “cache” on your computer, it might be showing you a stored page. If that doesn’t work… I don’t know. I find Zazzle to be a very confusing website!

Ann Marie
            Participant

If you go to the stabby cat print, you can choose different products to put the image on, including mugs. Love this image!!

Magentas-Cat

Bodine
              Participant

Beautiful.Maybe a mug for me.I like cool coffee mugs.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ann Marie
                Participant

Maybe a plaque I could hang on my office door as an approximation of my mood . . .

Magentas-Cat

etruscan
                  Participant

Today, July 23, mugs and prints on Zazzle are about 50% off.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.