New dinosaurs?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody New dinosaurs?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zelda
      Participant

Hello! I’d like to ask if you have plans for ever doing any more dinosaur sculptures, Melody. With all of the feathered, big-eyed birdcritters they’ve been finding lately, I can’t help but think what an adorable personality you’d give them in sculpted form. I’ve also gotta say that the little ‘grin’ on your hatching T. rex’s face is too cute! Thanks for producing your original lineup of them! It’s hard to find dinos to decorate my shelf that aren’t made in China and of cheap vacu-formed plastic πŸ™‚

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

frozendragon
        Participant

hmmm….that would be interesting….

Aww! Yes! I want a fluffy little hatching feathered thing! Great idea!

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Or a mamma Stegosauras to go with the old little one!

Pterodactyl? Sabertooth? *scratches head* Who cares? I finally finished my set!!! Gotta catch ’em all!!! πŸ˜‰

Patricia
            Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Pterodactyl? Sabertooth? *scratches head* Who cares? I finally finished my set!!! Gotta catch ’em all!!! πŸ˜‰

Someone has been watching Pokemon, huh?

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

The sad part is….it’s true…..

Melody
                Keymaster

Zelda wrote:

Hello! I’d like to ask if you have plans for ever doing any more dinosaur sculptures, Melody. With all of the feathered, big-eyed birdcritters they’ve been finding lately, I can’t help but think what an adorable personality you’d give them in sculpted form. I’ve also gotta say that the little ‘grin’ on your hatching T. rex’s face is too cute! Thanks for producing your original lineup of them! It’s hard to find dinos to decorate my shelf that aren’t made in China and of cheap vacu-formed plastic πŸ™‚

Oh they aren’t all cheap plastic, I’ve seen some that are just beautiful!
                  No, I’m not doing any more dinos.
                  (A sabertooth is a dino?)
                  I’ve done lots of sketches for a sabertooth sculpture.. never got around to it, as usual. I would like to sculpt one with its mouth shut for once.
                  I would love to sculpt the archyopteyx (however you spell it; that bird-like thing, I LOVE those!), but the whole dino line sort of fizzled. We didn’t really sell that many of the normal dinos, just the hatchers.
                  A hatching sabertooth? hmmm..

Participant

I would love to see a sabertooth (hatching or otherwise). With your talent at the flions and flapcats I can only image how cool that would look. I think you should seriously consider doing a mock up and then letting us vote. There might be a lot more support than you think. πŸ˜€

*here kitty, kitty** 8)

SPark
                    Participant

Oh my gosh! Sabertooth CUBS! They would be so cute! I would so buy them!

Zelda
                      Participant

Melody wrote:

Oh they aren’t all cheap plastic, I’ve seen some that are just beautiful!
                        No, I’m not doing any more dinos.
                        (A sabertooth is a dino?)
                        I’ve done lots of sketches for a sabertooth sculpture.. never got around to it, as usual. I would like to sculpt one with its mouth shut for once.
                        I would love to sculpt the archyopteyx (however you spell it; that bird-like thing, I LOVE those!), but the whole dino line sort of fizzled. We didn’t really sell that many of the normal dinos, just the hatchers.
                        A hatching sabertooth? hmmm..

Aww, well, I must say that the dinos you have done are much appreciated by some! Kooky old mammals would be interesting too. A winged baby giant ground sloth? πŸ˜† And yes, I like sabertooths with their mouths shut too, it always makes them look sort of dignified. Thanks for the info though!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.