Mystic Legends, and other collectibles for sale

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Mystic Legends, and other collectibles for sale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

For sale, are the following mixed bag of collectibles.

Mystic Legends – The Dragon’s Wrath $10 plus shipping ($10 in Canada, $16 to the USA)

Pewter sculptures are in excellent condition

Mystic Legends – The Proud Ones (priced as above)

Rainbow Dreams presents, First Glance Rainbow Sweethearts, from the Dream Collection

Two very cute unicorns when placed next to each other, their base connects into a heart. Very pretty. Great gift for the little girl in your life (or if you’re still a little girl at heart). Asking $20 plus shipping

Pewter dragon on amethyst crystals. $25 plus shipping

Pewter wizard on amethyst crystals. $25 plus shipping.

Items will be very well packed for a safe arrival. I can combine shipping as well – please ask for a shipping quote.  Prices are in USD. I accept Paypal and reasonable offers 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Kim
      Blocked

I love your rainbow dreams unicorns!  I have a bunch of them so I think I already have that set of two but I should check my box of them that’s been packed away!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

They’re so pretty, aren’t they?! I love their sparkly bits 🙂 I needed to make room, and decided this small collection should go where they will be admired.  If you don’t have them, and want to add them to your collection, I’ll ship them to you for free, Kim.

**Free shipping in Canada** … others, contact me and I’ll split shipping with you

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.