My Windstone Likes………

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone My Windstone Likes………

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Welcome to the the “My Windstone” thread, a creative collection of various memes created by the very members of this forum for your entertainment!

Brought to you by “poads like..”, this thread is the other thread for your such memes as: hatchers are shocked by…., dragons like to eat…., griffins dislike… and any other fun ideas and jokes you may have.

When ever you are feeling grumpy or board, or the thought of “I wonder what griffins like to lick…” this is probably the place to find it!

Enjoy!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kim
    Blocked

Good idea. I will have to get creative and get pictures next week!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Christine
      Participant

etruscan
        Participant

One big, beautiful, ticked off dragon who had to spend a month in her box. I have explained that it was unintentional – I went to help care for my mother who was sick and I expected to be back in a couple of weeks to unpack the dragon when she arrived … and then Mother died … and then we had the funeral to get through … and then we started getting my father ready to move to an apartment … and I just got home … but the dragon is still annoyed. Maybe she will feel better tomorrow.

(Sorry about bringing down a “Happy” thread. I do realize this probably is not the best place to put the personal information, but it was an intense five weeks and I am still trying to process the whole thing. At the moment, being whimsical helps.)

dragonmedley
          Participant

Hugs your way, Etruscan. And I think that dragon might have that grumpy look for a while – they’re just not reasonable!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

Etruscan, I would be TOO afraid to put her back in the box. What’s that saying? There’s no scorn like a secret keepers scorn?? Lol

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
              Participant

Poads[tm] love Fuzzys and Fuzzys love Poads[tm]
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Tara
                Participant

One big, beautiful, ticked off dragon who had to spend a month in her box. I have explained that it was unintentional – I went to help care for my mother who was sick and I expected to be back in a couple of weeks to unpack the dragon when she arrived … and then Mother died … and then we had the funeral to get through … and then we started getting my father ready to move to an apartment … and I just got home … but the dragon is still annoyed. Maybe she will feel better tomorrow.

(Sorry about bringing down a “Happy” thread. I do realize this probably is not the best place to put the personal information, but it was an intense five weeks and I am still trying to process the whole thing. At the moment, being whimsical helps.)

I would keep an eye on that one. To me she doesn’t just look angry, she’s got an evil grin on. I think she may have thought up a plan to exact revenge and is Secretly laughing to herself in twisted anticipation!

Bodine
                  Participant

I would keep an eye on that one. To me she doesn’t just look angry, she’s got an evil grin on. I think she may have thought up a plan to exact revenge and is Secretly laughing to herself in twisted anticipation!

😀 She also has her evil eye on you. 😀 Love on her and soothe her scales :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

phantomess
                    Participant

I made a bunch!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Kim
                      Blocked

Those are all awesome! How do you get words on pictures? I want to make some but don’t know what to use.

rock-reader
                        Participant

Those are all awesome! How do you get words on pictures? I want to make some but don’t know what to use.

There is a program that comes with Windows called Paint. It allows you to take a photo and modify it in many ways. One of the options is adding text to your photos (and since you work on a copy of your photo, your original is unchanged) I was just introduced to it myself in the last couple of weeks…

phantomess
                          Participant

^Yes, I actually used a different free program called Gimp, but you should already have Paint on your computer. Right click the picture you want to use and go to “Open with… Paint”
                            Then once it’s open in the Paint program, go to the side toolbar that has a bunch of things you can click on and click on the “A” which means text. It will let you choose the font size and color there in the toolbar, and then you can click where on the picture you want the words to be, and type. 😉

If you still have trouble, Googling “Microsoft Paint tutorial” might provide you with some help.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Kim
                            Blocked

I have used paint before to crop pictures but I didn’t know how to do text with it. Now I know. Thanks for the info.

ok my first meme

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.