My New Appaloosa Pegasus

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody My New Appaloosa Pegasus

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Johnoloosa
    Participant

Hi Melody! Just want to let you know I got my Blanket Appaloosa Peg today!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! So much! Thank you for creating it. I hope to see more appaloosa’s Please! They are exceptional! Forever my favorite Breed! Thanks again!
      John Vallejo.

Such a tease! I thought you were gonna post a picture! Squeaking for a picture now, since you disappointed me! LOL!

Kyrin

Johnoloosa
      Participant

Sorry Kyrin! Dont mean to dissapoint! Oh, Im kinda lame when goes to posting pictures on here! LOL! Sorry!

WolfenMachine
        Participant

YEAH! Pics or it didn’t happen! 😉 hehehe Congrats Juan!

Melody
          Keymaster

Hi Melody! Just want to let you know I got my Blanket Appaloosa Peg today!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! So much! Thank you for creating it. I hope to see more appaloosa’s Please! They are exceptional! Forever my favorite Breed! Thanks again!
            John Vallejo.

( I can’t figure out how to post pictures either!) Oh! You got the bay blanket appaloosa we sold in the special store section…
            So glad you like him!

Johnoloosa
            Participant

I am able to post pictures in the Classified sections! Just find it hard to do so on the Forum.
              Yup! I got the Appaloosa Peg! I LOVE him Dearly! He’s right next to my bed on my desk! Where I can see him everynight before bed! Hahaha!

Pam

Posting images is very easy 🙂 Here are instruction:
                http://www.deadbunny.org/html.html#images

(although for this to work, you must first add your images to a place like photobucket or flickr).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.