fbpx

Mouse Wizards Idea

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Mouse Wizards Idea

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

had a dream last night where the store released Mouse Wizards with robe colors to match all the production color dragons….it would be awesome to have Mouse Wizards that could match all our dragon families! I woke up thinking that would be so cool if it really happened!

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ela_Hara
      Participant

That would be Cool! Especially for the Elven, Prismatic Spring and Violet Flame color schemes. There already is a Peacock Wizard Mouse. They could have the same color eyes as the Production Dragons too! Elven Mouse could be a white mouse with silver eyes, Prismatic Spring could be a brown mouse with blue eyes, and Violet Flame could be a black mouse with red eyes. ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Nightcrow
        Participant

Ooooh, yes, I’d love a Blue Morpho Mouse Wiz, and a Silver one, and Tanzanite, and BVP, and… 😛

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Scathach
          Participant

I love this idea! Silver, Tanzanite, Copper, Autumn, Winter… Oohh I can dream.

I’d like small wizards in those colours, too.

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.