fbpx

More fun with weather forecasts!

Home Forums Miscellany Community More fun with weather forecasts!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

Here in lovely Saint Louis:
      StL Forecast 20170108

Darn! If I had realized how hot it was out yesterday, I would have turned off the heat and saved some energy!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Ha Ha! I’m right there with you!
        Today in B’more, Maryland, the High was 22 but the winds were 15-25 mph so the windchill was like 10 or something like that – maybe colder?! Bbrrrrr!

Tomorrow morning I’ll be waking up to the low Teens if we’re lucky – might be 8-9 degrees. Supposed to be windy again but not as much as today.

Hello Winter.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
        Participant

Right … Hello Winter, nice to see you, you can leave now. At least the Maryland forecast is for warmer temps after Monday – maybe the ice on my road will melt soon.

Bodine
          Participant

Same way down here in the deep south.Wind chill was 3degrees,17 on thermometer.OUCH! That kind of cold makes me hurt.
            Good news though, it is supposed to be in the 70s all this week.YAY! Ice gone and sun shining.Gotta love it!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kim
            Blocked

You guys are lucky! The past few weeks here our lows have been as low as -25 Celsius which according to google is about -13 F. It has varied though. We have days even colder than that but our warmer days have gotten up to around 0 Celsius which is around 32 F but it’s mostly been the lower temperatures with lots of snow and icy roads. I am still trying to figure out why I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada when I would rather live somewhere like Florida or Southern California.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

pipsxlch
              Participant

Wow, GardenNinja, that’s quite a range in temps! j/k much cooler indeed!

It went down to the mid/upper 30sF here Saturday night, and only made it into the lower 50s Sunday- that’s very cold for this place! My poor plants that couldn’t come in are not pleased. Made it to upper 60s-70 today though; one more chilly night and it’s back to the usual upper 70s-lower 80s for highs and lower 60s at night.

Kim, that sure sounds unpleasant but maybe access to medical care when you need it is worth it.

Celestial Rainstorm
                Participant

In Colorado Springs, we’ve essentially have had a dry Category 2 hurricane. We’ve topped out at 101 miles per hour on top of Cheyenne Mountain. Four semis have been toppled over, and its still going! I hope it stops by tonight, I woke up at 3 am thinking it was a tornado XD

Finding happiness again.

Bodine
                  Participant

Wild weather everywhere.I think it is so very sad we are losing those magnificent trees in the parks.Be safe out there.
                    Kim-exactly why I still live here and not up there.LOL
                    We are back in the 70s today.WHOOHOO!! Sorry.LOLOL

Melody
                    Keymaster

Here is Corvallis Oregon we freak out when there is even a tiny dusting of snow! So exciting!

Bodine
                      Participant

I think you got more than just a dusting last night Ms Melody.8″in Portland.How about y’all?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.