Megani-chan's PYO's — Keeper complete!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Megani-chan's PYO's — Keeper complete!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Yoweee. Um… I like the wings?
      ๐Ÿ˜† I have to admit, I’m very curious to see her finished.

Leigha
      Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

My first (and probably only) Keeper dragon, in progress. Those that liketh not pink, shield thine eyes.

She’s going to have all my favorite retina-searing colors, from pink and teal and neon yellow to lavender and sunset orange and acid green. Happiness is reliving the 80’s and early 90’s on a PYO in color form.

That’s freaking awesome.

Why is she probably going to be your only keeper?

dragonmedley
        Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

Happiness is reliving the 80’s and early 90’s on a PYO in color form.

Bwahahaha! Loving it!

Seriously, I can’t wait to see it in its final form.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Megan
          Participant

Leigha wrote:

Why is she probably going to be your only keeper?

I underestimated how hard it would be to paint something this size! Especially without an airbrush. I’m having a wonderful time painting her, but I’d probably not do it again unless I had an idea that just had to be done. I plan to commission Koishi to paint me one like her Tropical Ocean Keeper, though!

(And I’ll be doing a small dragon in this neon theme with a base coat of purple, heavy on the acid green and blue, whenever they get back in stock regularly.)

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

The colors ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ! I’m loving it so far. Can’t wait to see her done ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

I’M BLIND!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Haha… anyway… I’m curious to see this one done, though I will admit, I’m in with GB on the not liking pink that much. But aside from color preferences, she’s looking good so far! ๐Ÿ˜€

machineguts
              Participant

She’s looking awesome! I LOVE that wolf! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

bayoudragon
                Participant

Awesome! I think I had a Swatch watch that color in the 80s. ๐Ÿ˜†

Lokie
                  Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

Happiness is reliving the 80’s and early 90’s on a PYO in color form.

Then this dragon is going to be chock-full o’ happiness ๐Ÿ™‚ You might need to keep your shades on for the remainder of the painting process =P

megamibabe16
                    Participant

Bright!! *shields eyes* She sounds like she will be very interesting. Bright and cheerful. There is nothing dark about her. Did you use black light paints. Whenever I see anything neon, I always wonder how it will look under a black light.

Grayfire_artz
                      Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

My first (and probably only) Keeper dragon, in progress. Those that liketh not pink, shield thine eyes.

She’s going to have all my favorite retina-searing colors, from pink and teal and neon yellow to lavender and sunset orange and acid green. Happiness is reliving the 80’s and early 90’s on a PYO in color form.

this is epicly awesome!!
                        have you thought seeing what it looks under the black light?

Megan
                        Participant

I did wonder in passing what she would look like under a black light, but since I don’t have one I completely forgot! Some tests might be in order…

Megan
                          Participant

Here is Serendipity in all her neon glory, newly sealed and with eyes and jewel. She stands out like an explosion on my shelf, and I love her for it. Now I just need to find her something suitable to hold in her “keeping” hand.

Oh I’d love to shine a blacklight on that! She’s pretty cool for being neon colored! 8)

bayoudragon
                            Participant

I like the two-tone scales on her arms and legs. The perfect charm for her to hold would be one of those plastic ones from the 80s. ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 91 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.