fbpx

Manufacturing record, check

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Manufacturing record, check

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    ED
    Participant

Hello

I purchased this sun dragon it is very beautiful, but also very unique that I cannot find it any where. I looked at all the links in the forum and still can not identify this one. It is kind of a dark Jade color with blue eyes!!! very similar to the peacock sun dragon but it is the green jade instead of the blue body.
      I am not sure if this is a test or else for sure I did not see it on the regular production items.
      could you please help me to keep a track of the history my collection.

Advatec

dragonmedley
      Participant

I think it’s a peacock, but in lighting making it look jade. Do you physically have it?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

ED
        Participant

hello;
          Yes I have it, it looks like a peacock but it has green color

Advatec

dragonmedley
          Participant

You might have a “mistake” dragon! If it were an eBay piece, it would have the name written on the felt pad.

Very nice find 🙂

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Skylover
            Participant

From the pictures that I can see, it looks like a regular Peacock Oriental Sun Dragon. Peacock oriental dragons can come in two varieties: 1) bright peacock which has bright blue, purple, and green and 2) dark peacock which has dark blue and purple only (no green). To the best of my knowledge, there are no dark peacock Sun Dragons.

Are you saying there is no blue or purple and only shades of green? If it has blue, purple, and green, it is a peacock which normally comes with blue eyes. If it only has shades of green it is either an emerald or jade. An emerald or jade with blue eyes would be unusual as those colors had red eyes.

Melody
              Keymaster

I was thinking it could be a “Jade”, but the eye is blue, so that makes it a Peacock. Jades have no blue on their body.
                Is it solid green?

ED
                Participant

thanks for your reply

This one has mostly green and some purple, and also some blue in it between the gold and the green. that green matches perfectly my jade oriental young. so it matches your description of the sun Bright peacock. However, I am looking at my young orientals light and dark, and this one does not match either.

I also have the one that matches your description of sun “dark peacock” with only the blue and the purple with blue eyes, however it is lighter than the dark young peacock.

The thing that is a bit unique in this “bright” is that the tag attached to its front leg. something I am not used o see.

Thanks again

Advatec

ED
                  Participant

thank you Melody.

It solid green with purple on the chest and some other places. I have another one identical “peacock” only it is blue instead of the green, that’s what threw me off.
                    Also any idea about a tag attached to the front leg insted to the back!!

Advatec

ED
                    Participant

I just uploaded few photo to compare to my other sun peacock

Advatec

Skylover
                      Participant

I look forward to seeing the pictures. The Peacock Sun Dragon I have is very similar to the one shown in the auction with perhaps a bit less green. I also have a Young Oriental dragon that matches it very well.

It’s entirely possible that the one you have has more green than normal. These statues are all hand painted, so there can be a great deal of variation. I have a nearly complete set of peacock dragons, and I have discovered that this color can vary a great deal.

ED
                        Participant
                          ED
                          Participant
                            drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Well, they are both peacock but just to very far apart variations I think

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skylover
                              Participant

Wow, those are pretty different! If the colors on the photos are close to life, then mine sits in between those two. Not as blue as the blue one and not as green as the green one. Neat find!

So she be a “Jade Light Peacock” then? That my idea.. I’ve wondered these some times like how my Old peacock fledge is halfway exactly between the old and the emerald peacock, not quite one, but now quite the other now that I had seen an emerald pea in person.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                                www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                                Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.