Lucky Lamas

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Lucky Lamas

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

Will you do more of these? I missed them last night and want just one to go with my sushi cat.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Betrluk1
      Participant

Melody said they wont make anymore llamas. These were the last of the casts. I do know some folks plan on selling so you might be able to nab one after market.

Melody
        Keymaster

Will you do more of these? I missed them last night and want just one to go with my sushi cat.

I hadn’t planned on making more.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

I hadn’t planned on making more.

Awwwww! *Sad Face* But, But, But…. HE’s Sooooo CUTE!
            Oh Well, that makes them more special then! Maybe I’ll be able to get one in a trade… or could buy one if they don’t go to ridiculous amounts in the ‘second hand’ market….

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ferlin1984
            Participant

I loved the natural looking ones. Those were the cutest! We lived on an alpaca farm which I know is nothing like llamas but these little guys remind me of them. They were free roaming and most of time free roamed into our yard. They were convinced our St. Bernard was a long lost cousin and kept trying to make him a member of the herd πŸ™‚

JynXx
              Participant

To anyone who wasn’t able to participate in the Grab: It is likely that I will be listing my Lucky Llama for sale [if it’s not one I’m seeking] starting at Store Price. Even then, I may still sell πŸ™‚ Feel free to PM me, if interested.

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
                β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
                β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Setsunawolf
                Participant

But I also know if we squeak and ask; often Melody will do more of there is enough interest. I’m hoping she’ll think about it. I don’t have a lot spare money to spend on the second hand right now. I lost my Husky Tysho a few months ago….his vet bills were extensive.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Melody
                  Keymaster

But I also know if we squeak and ask; often Melody will do more of there is enough interest. I’m hoping she’ll think about it. I don’t have a lot spare money to spend on the second hand right now. I lost my Husky Tysho a few months ago….his vet bills were extensive.

Well, if enough people want one, maybe, though I just told everyone here that we weren’t going to make more of them!

Ferlin1984
                    Participant

Well, if enough people want one, we might.

Squeak squeak squeak for natural lucky llamas! Please! πŸ™‚

Lauren
                      Participant

If anyone is interested in selling one of theirs, or if Melody decided to make more… I’d be really excited….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.