Love the new shell pink curlies…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Love the new shell pink curlies…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

don’t have the money right now myself, I’ll have to wait until the restock….

looks like there may still be one or two though, says stock is in carts, one might pop out still for someone else…

Nope. The notify button just appeared. πŸ™

Keeper of the Fledgings

Azurielle
      Participant

Oh please make more soon. I so wanted one for Easter. And it has just been such a bad year so far…

Keeper of the Fledgings

fatalbeauty
        Participant

Nope. The notify button just appeared. πŸ™

awr, guess we’ll have to wait for the restock….

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kim
          Blocked

Wouldn’t you know it as I had been begging for the last two years to have pink fledgling dragons and then I just miss them too. My internet again was too slow to even keep refreshing to see if any popped out of carts. If Melody could paint some more pink fledglings as well as pink baby dragons soon I would love to get the pair for Easter too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bullsquid
            Participant

First will be some other dragons strutting their stuff in this amazing color – perfect for spring and very nice for summer!

Yay, more pink dragons! πŸ˜€ Lap dragons would look beautiful in shell pink. Heck, I might even go for an emperor!

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Any chance that my beloved griffies will turn up in shell pink? This color is so breathtakingly like sunrise on snow capped Mt. Timpanogos; add some robin’s egg blue for back ground and you’d have a perfect representation of a glorious early spring morning – you know the sort, still a bit chilly in the morning and you can still see your breath on the air and your socks get soaked from the dew on the grass and the crocus and snowdrops are starting to bloom and the bobwhites and finches are hollering at each other as they start setting up spring housekeeping, there’s still a smidge of low lying fog hanging around but it’s starting to clear and the sun is gilding everything in its path… Griffies in shell pink would be awesome

tdm πŸ™‚

tdm

Aggie83
                Participant

@twindragonsmum ^^^^^^^PLEASE tell me you write. What a lovely description that actually allowed me paint the picture in my head.

(I have twins of my own.)

Stormbreeze
                  Participant

~ mind blown ~

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

@twindragonsmum ^^^^^^^PLEASE tell me you write. What a lovely description that actually allowed me paint the picture in my head.

(I have twins of my own.)

Oh that’s kind of you, but no, I don’t… Adaneth writes, dragonmedely writes, I just scribble πŸ™‚ How old are your twins? Mine are 19 – you’re in good company here as there are several of us here with twins!

@Stormbreeze – you silly! I adore you! You always say the nicest things :bigsmile:

And sorry for hijacking the thread, but I DO think gryphons in shell pink would be “most triumphant” :bigsmile:

tdm πŸ˜‰

tdm

Aggie83
                      Participant

@twindragonsmum My twins (boy and girl) turned 21 last month – HOW did that happen???

Stormbreeze
                        Participant

And sorry for hijacking the thread, but I DO think gryphons in shell pink would be “most triumphant” :bigsmile:

This! And thank you :bigsmile:

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Tinks
                          Participant

Can someone post a pic of the new shell pink next to the old pink curlie?

etruscan
                            Participant

I’m not sure which vintage pink curlie you have so I photographed the Shell Pink with all three of my Pink ones. Someone else is welcome to try as well. πŸ™‚

Shell Pink curlie in front, most recent Pink curlie version at right:

Same arrangement from the top:

Same arrangement from the back, Shell Pink curlie at upper right and most recent Pink curlie at upper left:

Rearranged – Shell pink curlie in front, most recent Pink curlie version in back at left:

rachelled
                              Participant

First will be some other dragons strutting their stuff in this amazing color – perfect for spring and very nice for summer!

Yay, more pink dragons! πŸ˜€ Lap dragons would look beautiful in shell pink. Heck, I might even go for an emperor!

I would be ecstatic to see pink laps!

The spectral is SO pretty.

Ferlin1984
                                Participant

I’m not sure which vintage pink curlie you have so I photographed the Shell Pink with all three of my Pink ones. Someone else is welcome to try as well. πŸ™‚

Shell Pink curlie in front, most recent Pink curlie version at right:

Same arrangement from the top:

Same arrangement from the back, Shell Pink curlie at upper right and most recent Pink curlie at upper left:

Rearranged – Shell pink curlie in front, most recent Pink curlie version in back at left:

Had no idea there was so many different pink colors.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.