fbpx

Love my dragons!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Love my dragons!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Patti
    Participant

Just saying how much I love having my dragons around. They each have their own personality. 😉 One of them even guards the bed. LOL

Courtney
      Participant

I want to hop in on this love train.

When I get home from work and get changed into my PJ’s, my cabinet is right next to my closet.

I always take a peek in. Every time.

My Ori’s are always so happy to see me.

I love looking at them.

They are like bright little bits of loveliness in my house.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Bodine
        Participant

I’ll hop on! Mine are all in the living room area in every direction you look.I spend the majority of my time at home there surrounded by my dragons and unis and more!Oh MY!!😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

pipsxlch
          Participant

Me too! Mine are some in the bedroom and some in the living room, so that wherever I am when I’m at home I can enjoy them. Even in the kitchen I have my Podge magnet, hopefully soon to be joined by a Bantam magnet. They are some of my oldest and most faithful friends.

Kim
            Blocked

When I moved I set up my display cabinets full of Windstones in my dining room so I can see them from the living room and when I walk into the kitchen. I look at them everyday when I walk by. Sometimes I rearrange some and take some out for pictures too. I have my Podge magnets on the fridge as well. My friend who has gotten acquainted with my collection was trying to figure out what poads were when I first showed him them and then when he saw the magnets on my fridge he laughed and was so amused by them!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.