fbpx

Just a thought….

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Just a thought….

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

If any of you want to arrange and handle anything I have a blank Phoenix I just bought that I will do for it.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kim
      Blocked

That’s a sweet idea Bodine but as Melody mentioned there are probably forum members who could use the money more or charities. I’m always up for supporting Windstone by buying grab bags when I can afford them but I haven’t painted enough pyos to know if I could even sell any. After the Kickstarter I don’t have much extra money to buy anything now anyway.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
        Participant

I will support whom ever is chosen.
          My original idea was to Ms.Melody and the crew because they do so much for us.When I decide to do something for someone it is because I think they deserve to have something nice done for them.
          I would not be able to choose a member that is having a tough time,heck we all are,but if someone here is known to be having it rougher than most then please,by all means,let’s hear it and do something nice for them.
          My Pay-It-Forward sizzled out so I thought of something else I believed to be a good thing.I am a firm believer in doing something good just because it is a good thing to do.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Amy
          Participant

It was definitely a lovely idea Bodine. Legalities always have to ruin everything 😛

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.