fbpx

Jewels & Horns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Jewels & Horns

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi Melody I am enclosing some pictures, I have a Brown Hatching ver 1 With a missing Jewel Amethyst, Also I was repairing my Peacock Scratching Dragon and noticed his horns had small indications all over them like a cat or small pet was chewing on them. Could you send me replacement Horns for him? Thank You Michael-Maddtazz

tig3r06
      Participant

Hey! You probably want to email the lovely Ms. Susie, susie@windstoneeditions.com.

Nightcrow
        Participant

Definitely email Susie! She was able to send me a new horn when one of my Lap Dragons lost one in a move. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melody
          Keymaster

Contact Susie: susie@windstoneeditions.com about the jewel. (that’s an OLD dragon!)
            I don’t recommend trying to replace existing dragon horns unless they are so damaged that the dragon is worthless! It is nearly impossible to remove them without breaking the dragon. We use epoxy glue that cannot be dissolved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.