Is Windstone cutting down on eBay Pieces

Home Forums Miscellany Community Is Windstone cutting down on eBay Pieces

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I noticed that when the last eBay Dragon sold last night it wasn’t replaced by another Windstone, Does anyone know why?

Ela_Hara
      Participant

They don’t always post a one-for-one… sometimes you will see an eBay piece posted in between closing auctions. I doubt they are cutting back – most likely the next post in rotation wasn’t completely finished.

I wouldn’t worry too much.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Scathach
        Participant

Well said.

Not posting a new one immediately after an auction ends is hardly cause for alarm.

When you stop to think about it, having to release a new piece every day is a huge undertaking.

Relax, I’m sure there’s lots more coming out.

Life is beautiful.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Also – they’ve been posting some of the eBay items on the Windstone Facebook page and those special ‘revolving’ shows also take time…..

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
            Participant

I was wondering if Windstone kept tallies of special and lp sculptures,how many of each color produced for instance

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Susie
              Keymaster

We are still shooting for one ebay item per day. But sometimes we just plain forget to post an ebay auction! Don’t be alarmed if there are gaps between auctions in September when our picture taker is on vacation. We plan to be prepared ahead of time, but you never know!

As far as tallies of “special and lp sculptures”: Since 2008 we have been trying to keep track of how many of each item we have produced. We keep a tally of the items sold on eBay but right now its more for bookkeeping than something that can be easily sorted into item or color order (I just realized that it would be useful if I could sort it into those things – but alas! – I didn’t build it with that in mind).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.