Introducing myself: Lifelong fan

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Introducing myself: Lifelong fan

• This topic has 15 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Matty.
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Matty
    Participant

Hi Sharra! Thank you for sharing your heartfelt story. I wish I could step back in time and buy younger you and your mom a Winstone.

I am newish here myself. I joined in the fall of last year. I only have started collecting. I have mostly smaller pieces at the moment, I adore the Pebble animals. So I have a couple horses, and two mini keepers. My first piece was a mini keeper that I think has a twinkle in his eye and is often up to mischief when I go to sleep at night lol. I really appreciate hearing how much meaning your collection has to you. I shared my story in a thread I started called the Power of Horses if you got a moment to read it.. kinda wordy lol.

This community has been amazing. I have made a good friend on here.. Bodine! We email each other a lot.. I need to keep up though lol. Just the other day a member her sent me a windstone in the mail.. just because they wanted to bring me some cheer. I have never been part of a community that has been so caring, fun, and welcoming. We have gift exchanges and secret Paint Your Own Windstone exchanges just to name a few fun things!

You will love it here! I look forward to getting to know you!
      Make sure you enter to win the monthly Raffle Prize!

Matty

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.