If you plan on visiting Orlando…

Home Forums Miscellany Community If you plan on visiting Orlando…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I’d advise taking a side trip to visit the Dinosaur Store and Museum in Cocoa Beach, about an hour away from the attractions and only a few minutes from the Port Canaveral cruise ship docking and the Space Center. My mom asked me to take her there for her birthday today, what fun! I hadn’t been there for about a year, and the museum opened since then. I suppose it doesn’t compare the ‘real’ natural history museums, but I’ve never been to one and I thought it was great! It was inexpensive too. Sorry I didn’t think to bring my camera and I don’t have a smartphone, I’ll try to get back soon and take some pics. And since I only got 2 Christmas gifts I didn’t buy myself, my mom got me some cool figures as belated gifts. Aren’t these lovely figures? Not cheap, but cool. The store is free, it only costs to enter the museum or kiddie play area. It’s full of cast and real fossils, and lots of related stuff. (they started as a company making casts of fossils and prepping fossils for display)

IMG_2309-Copy

IMG_2310-Copy

Celestial Rainstorm
      Participant

Thanks so much for letting us know! What a great haul of goodies!

Finding happiness again.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.