fbpx

If you MISSED the Loaf Dragon Grab Bag – contact me!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion If you MISSED the Loaf Dragon Grab Bag – contact me!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Our shopping cart made a strange mistake during this grab bag – (A whole new kind of error we’ve never seen before!)  – and as a result we have some of our Pebble Loaf Dragons in the “regular” grab bag edition left over.  I have emailed those of you who did not purchase one already and who joined the waitlist for the next batch, but there are a few more dragons and I think there may be more folks out there who missed them completely.  If you missed them and want one, please email me at service@windstoneeditions.com or susie@windstoneeditions.com  with your full name and address and your paypal email address and we’ll see how many people we can accommodate with the remaining dragons.

I’m sorry that the website acted up a bit during this grab bag – at one point I got an error page trying to log on – but at the same time I’m thankful to all of our faithful collectors who all tried to order at the same time!   Its a special feeling when your enthusiasm breaks the internet!   Software companies should hire us to test their shopping carts for them!

Thank you.

Zexious
      Participant

Thank you, Susie! 😉

Linda
        Participant

I was lucky and got one at the end(only25 Left). But if you have any left after everybody get one who wants one, just let me know I will take another.

pipsxlch
          Participant

The holdout dragons are just chicken and didn’t want to face the melee.

Thank you so very much Susie, I got one too!

Susie
            Keymaster

This is the last call for anyone who missed out on the Pebble Loaf Dragon Grab Bag (regular ones, not “oddballs”)!  Please email me if you missed out on them all together and want one now.  The few that remain leftover we will put on ebay, as time goes by.   susie@windstoneeditions.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.