fbpx

If anyone is interested

Home Forums Miscellany Community If anyone is interested

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 135 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Yep. I got her tail braided and five feet of bedding in there for her.
      Full moon is on 18th…. Thank goodness I can watch at work too!

Laurie
      Participant

lol, my Fira used to always foal on a holiday or full moon. I’ve had Zaafira’s Harbor, Zaafira’s Clover, And Zaafira’s Passover. πŸ˜•

Andrea
        Participant

LOL. Well, Valentines Day would be cute, but that’s Frodo’s B-Day so I’m doubting that’ll happen!

Katherine
          Participant

Wow, amazing! i will keep an eye out!! So, will we witness the birth? πŸ™‚ (If we are on of course!)

Andrea
            Participant

Yep! If you periodically check Marestare Barn Alarm, the horses on High Alert will be impending. It is really neat to see how owners deal with the mares.
              Some stay out of the stall unless something is wrong, some are hands on the whole time. Some mess with the foal straight away and some let the mother take care of.
              Fun to watch!

Kelly
              Participant

I bookmarked the link. I’ll be checking in on her here and there too! Thanks for sharing with us. This is very cool! πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

2:09 pm EST

“OM NOM NOM NOM NOM”

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jasmine
                  Participant

Well, she raised her tail, but it wasn’t a foal that came out. πŸ˜€ :puke:

Katherine
                    Participant

Jasmine wrote:

Well, she raised her tail, but it wasn’t a foal that came out. πŸ˜€ :puke:

πŸ˜† XD

Katherine
                      Participant

So, for the alert buttons, do we press one if we think she is going into labor?
                        And I can’t find the ones on high alert either.

Also, to view many of the Camera’s it says : “The Unreal Media Player 5 plugin is required in order to view our site”
                        I have tried to download it many times, but it always fails and says that Firefox can’t find it. Anyone have any ideas? I can view yours fine, and some other ones, but most of them I cannot see. πŸ™

****I think she is tucking her tail. ****
                        This is as of 12:09 PM your time.

Andrea
                        Participant

You can press the alerts if you are a member of Marestare I think. I’m not 100% sure how it works. For low alert, I think 3 members have to press.
                          If you think you see one going into labor, use the phone numbers if listed on the camera link.
                          For mine, you can always call no matter what time and even if you’re not sure. I really don’t mind false alarms!

Katherine
                          Participant

Hey, i called both numbers because I see something at the front of the stall. I checked on her an hour or two earlier, and this wasn’t there before, even though Silhouette was very restless. I left a message on one phone, but not the other.

I see now it was a bucket….sorry for bothering you. 😳 😳 Since I8 couldn’t see it very well, I wasn’t sure.

I will help keep watch!

If she is like our percheron brood mare she will know when no one is watching. We had cameras that connected to the vet and the University of TN, vet students where watching around the clock. I slept in the barn for a month and nothing. I went to go to the house came back and whoa there was a foal! Than the phone rings and the vet saying she had the baby. They had missed it to. I think the mama just know. cameras or not. Pregnant mares are like sneaky ninjas! πŸ˜€

Andrea
                            Participant

Oops, we missed calls? I tend to turn the radio up in the car. 😳 I’ll be more diligent.
                              It was just a bucket, but thanks for taking the effort! We do appreciate all the watchers!

I keep seeing white flecks. Is it snowing there?

*EDIT*
                              I see that its buggys πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 135 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.