How big is a "Family"?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody How big is a "Family"?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Scott McQueen
    Participant

Hello, I am trying to complete a “family” of the Beautiful Windstone Peacock Dragons, and was wondering how many members there are. Thank you in advance, Scott

GardenNinja
      Participant

The original family had the male, mother, hatching (version 1), and young. Most, perhaps all of the dragons released later were released in Peacock.
        All dragon sculpts that were probably released in Peacock (with catalog numbers):
        500 – Hatching version 2; 501 – Mother; 502 – Hatching; 503 – Male; 504 – Young; 505 – Coiled; 506 – Scratching; 507 – Hatching Empress; 508 – Hatching Emperor; 509 – Hatching Kinglet; 510 – Fledgling; 511 – Mother Coiled; 512 – Lap; 513 – Old Warrior; 514 – Spectral; 515 – Rising Spectral; 516 – Curled; 517 – Baby; 520 – Emperor; 530 – Oriental; 531 – Young Oriental; 532 – Oriental Sun; 533 – Oriental Moon; 540 – Secret Keeper; 541 – Mini-Keeper

Others may know if any of those were not released in Peacock.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

LZ
        Participant

Plus the female hearth dragon?

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

etruscan
          Participant

I think not the Oriental Moon in Peacock. The Peacock color for the Oriental and Baby Oriental changed – some of them are a dark blue and some are a bright blue.

Bodine
            Participant

Yep.I want onešŸ˜

Every act matters.No matter how smallšŸ’ž
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one dayšŸ¤žDream on.

Scott McQueen
              Participant

Thanks everyone!! Keep them coming.

GardenNinja
                Participant

Hah. I deleted her from the list because I thought there wasn’t a peacock. I should have checked the store first.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

etruscan
                  Participant

There also is the Guardian Dragon gargoyle in Peacock. I’m not sure whether he counts as part of the “family” or not.
                    “This dragon has been airbrushed with interference colors to look like our ā€œpeacock-coloredā€ fine finish dragons. He has been antiqued with black to bring out his rough stone-like texture, and he has metallic gold details.”

Nightcrow
                    Participant

I can sadly attest that there has not been a Peacock Moon Oriental, because I’ve been waiting years hoping they would come out so I can complete my Peacock Oriental family!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

The sun in peacock is breathtaking. Iā€™d be down for a moon to match him.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

pipsxlch
                        Participant

Scott McQueen- someone just posted a peacock collection in the classifieds. Might be worth checking out, depending on how many you need.

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

I have almost all the peacock family that I want. I need an emp, maybe a SK, and possibly the royals. But Iā€™m scaling back, so Iā€™m not really sure I need any of them.

But the Peacock Sun is just as breathtaking as any of my eBay TP Sun dragons, and I would match him with a moon dragon in a heartbeat. He wears the peacock color incredibly.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.