How big is a "Family"?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody How big is a "Family"?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Setsunawolf 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Scott McQueen
    Participant

Hello, I am trying to complete a “family” of the Beautiful Windstone Peacock Dragons, and was wondering how many members there are. Thank you in advance, Scott

GardenNinja
    Participant

The original family had the male, mother, hatching (version 1), and young. Most, perhaps all of the dragons released later were released in Peacock.
    All dragon sculpts that were probably released in Peacock (with catalog numbers):
    500 – Hatching version 2; 501 – Mother; 502 – Hatching; 503 – Male; 504 – Young; 505 – Coiled; 506 – Scratching; 507 – Hatching Empress; 508 – Hatching Emperor; 509 – Hatching Kinglet; 510 – Fledgling; 511 – Mother Coiled; 512 – Lap; 513 – Old Warrior; 514 – Spectral; 515 – Rising Spectral; 516 – Curled; 517 – Baby; 520 – Emperor; 530 – Oriental; 531 – Young Oriental; 532 – Oriental Sun; 533 – Oriental Moon; 540 – Secret Keeper; 541 – Mini-Keeper

Others may know if any of those were not released in Peacock.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Lisa Z
    Participant

Plus the female hearth dragon?

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

etruscan
    Participant

I think not the Oriental Moon in Peacock. The Peacock color for the Oriental and Baby Oriental changed – some of them are a dark blue and some are a bright blue.

Bodine
    Participant

Yep.I want one😍

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER & BE GOOD TO MOTHER EARTH🌎
    (Wanted.. GBYU.)

Scott McQueen
    Participant

Thanks everyone!! Keep them coming.

GardenNinja
    Participant

Hah. I deleted her from the list because I thought there wasn’t a peacock. I should have checked the store first.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

etruscan
    Participant

There also is the Guardian Dragon gargoyle in Peacock. I’m not sure whether he counts as part of the “family” or not.
    “This dragon has been airbrushed with interference colors to look like our “peacock-colored” fine finish dragons. He has been antiqued with black to bring out his rough stone-like texture, and he has metallic gold details.”

Nightcrow
    Participant

I can sadly attest that there has not been a Peacock Moon Oriental, because I’ve been waiting years hoping they would come out so I can complete my Peacock Oriental family!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Pink Champagne raffle prize, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Setsunawolf
    Participant

The sun in peacock is breathtaking. I’d be down for a moon to match him.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin

pipsxlch
    Participant

Scott McQueen- someone just posted a peacock collection in the classifieds. Might be worth checking out, depending on how many you need.

Setsunawolf
    Participant

I have almost all the peacock family that I want. I need an emp, maybe a SK, and possibly the royals. But I’m scaling back, so I’m not really sure I need any of them.

But the Peacock Sun is just as breathtaking as any of my eBay TP Sun dragons, and I would match him with a moon dragon in a heartbeat. He wears the peacock color incredibly.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.