Hoofer complete sets

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Hoofer complete sets

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

I was thinking …to all of us hoofer lovers…would you like to have more simple,natural colored unicorns,Pegasus too though I know they are harder to paint, as new production pieces? I am fortunate to have the complete sets of the white and black unicorns.GBs are out of the question for complete sets but is it possible to maybe produce the line in one or two new simple natural colors? Bays for instance are beautiful with their rich red/brown,pinto,two colors,Medicine Hats,they are white with a spotted heads,something simple to paint.
    Just a thought but personally,I would love to work on another entire set.

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER AND ALL THINGS.
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Bays, Liver Chestnuts or Sorrels may be nice…

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodancia
    Participant

Oh boy – I agree with Ela_Hara, Liver Chestnuts would be a wonderful color in either the pegasii or the unicorns. I would love to collect a family in a new natural color. Palomino, Bay, dapple gray, etc, etc. Straight black and straight white were OK, but it would sure be nice to have a new color to start on.

Always looking for Young Unicorns with Feathers! !
    Would love to find the Summer Leaf Mother Pegasus, Tigerheart Mother Unicorn, Wild Troll Male Unicorn, Autumn Leaf Mother Dragon, NightsFire Male Dragon, Red Fire Male Dragon, a Test Paint Grand Unicorn or any GB Fantasy Baby Pegasus!

Bodine
    Participant

Dapples are probably too much work for production?Palie are a bit troublesome to them I believe but I am all for a new production color on them.😁

Natasha
    Participant

I don’t collect LP, but I WOULD be very tempted if a jewel-toned uni set came out – Think Amethyst, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, etc. Just a very simple solid jewel tone either all over, or with black or white manes. I think they’d be popular.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    ANY Test Paint Bat wing Cat
    ANY Test Paint Tortoise
    Mahogany Crouching & Sitting Chicks
    UNIS:
    Youngs- Tain, Giraffe, Snow Leopard TP or GB
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Autumn, Okapi
    Gothic - Mahogany, Silver Forest

KIRIN: Mother Diablo
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodancia
    Participant

Yes – I’d buy jewel toned unicorns too! They would certainly be striking! A little sparkle/glitter paint would be fun there.

Yes – it’s true that dapple gray would be too much trouble on a Limited Production piece, but a lovely by would be straightforward, nice brown body, black mane and tail, white blaze, black stockings, with one white sock! Chestnut would be even easier, if they could get that reddish brown color correct, as body and mane and tail are same color. So they would need some chrome for sure – nice blaze and four white socks. Of course a chestnut would flaxen mane and tail would be nice too!

Would love to find the Summer Leaf Mother Pegasus, Tigerheart Mother Unicorn, Wild Troll Male Unicorn, Autumn Leaf Mother Dragon, NightsFire Male Dragon, Red Fire Male Dragon, a Test Paint Grand Unicorn or any GB Fantasy Baby Pegasus!

Bodine
    Participant

Hahaha Ms Melody is probably taking a sweep breath about now.lol

Bullsquid
    Participant

I’d be down for some simple natural colors like bay or chestnut with white, as well as jewel tones like Natasha suggested. How awesome would “violet bay” or “glacier palomino” be?

Bodine
    Participant

I like Medicine Hat horses.Unique.

IMG_20191113_155021

IMG_20191113_155039

Attachments:
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

I’d love to see some chestnuts and some newish copper penny palominos…..

Sitting Cat found! SOON! OMG YEY!

Bodancia
    Participant

Oh now, there is a winner! ! Bright shiny copper penny palominos! !

Kim
    Participant

Yes, I love Palominos and dapple greys! I would also love pastel coloured babies in a limited run mostly on pegasus but maybe baby unicorns too! I would love pink, lavender, baby blue and aqua coloured babies!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

I would 2nd Kim’s request; Pegasus since I only collect the PYO Uni’s.
    Maybe the Pastel Pegasus for Easter??

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.